so i think im going to be working at mcdonalds, anybody with exp?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by panflake, Aug 5, 2011.

1. I worked in fast food before it was my first job when I was 16 the bad is the shit pay but the good is that I was high all day nd no one gave a shit. If I wasn't high I woulda prolly quit before making it a month cuz being a cashier is boring as fuck

2. #22 IMAPOTHEAD42, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I second this

3. so tomorrow im going to the place ill be working at for training i guess, anybody know what i can expect. the manager also said id just be cleaning so idk what exactly that means because i think i clean shit in less than an hour

4. I worked at mcdonalds 6 months bro.

Heres one secret, if its not corporate its corrupt as shit. They WILL know your high, they WILL not care. Dont bother with eye drops, you will smell like fries when you get home. Demand to work the window and not the grill. Fuck mopping.

5. Maintenance sucks man if they have u cleaning you will have to have the parking lot clean all day.

If somethin breaks they expect u to be an expert nd automAtically know how to fix it.. at least that's how mine was..dicks

6. You are going to get SO tired of it SO quick, the work is not worth the pay.

7. Man i work at mcdonalds and im a manager. been working for mcdonalds since i was 16. Never once heard of cone-ing until recently. I've trained my crew to counter cone. When we can obviously tell somekids are gonna do it (obvious camera, obvious laughing ect...) we "accidentally trip and the cone goes flying into or on the customers car. Shit funny as hell when we do it and the kid just kinda goes :eek: and one time we video taped it when we got this kid who'd do it every day. He was like :eek:.

I started fake yelling at my employee and went to make another and did the same thing all over his shirt. Then i whipped out sunglasses and said.....looks like you....just got coned:cool:. i think we still have the tape ill try to post it.

8. If you don't like doing whatever they put you on just deliberately fuck up till they either have you do fries or just chill in the lobby area and clean.

Idk we have a pretty big modern mcd's I worked at, I hate the fast food industry and applied there as a last resort. Quit when they scheduled me at 5:30 am (completely random) and got a job at a pizza place again.

9. When i turned 18 i thought about switching to pizza place to drive around all day buzzed and deliver stoners food. They ended up offering my a manager position though and i stayed.

10. Show up really stoned the first day so that way people will think that's how you always look. :smoke:

11. Wow a minute through the drive thru? Ill seriously be stuck in that line forever when i go to mine when its busy. Last time i went through it i was in line for 10 minutes, no joke. My McDonalds is terrible though lol.

12. I worked at mickey d's briefly during high school and the one secret to actually holding that job down is to not speak to the manager at all. The dude I worked for treated me like garbage, he would verbally abuse employees, purposefully fuck with our schedules and make us work unpaid overtime for his own sadistic amusement. I ended up being fired after like 4 months of perfect attendance because my car broke down and I couldn't get in even though I arranged for a coworker to cover for me. Apparently it was "the principle of the matter" or something.

Oh and your manager will have no compunction towards firing you if you fuck up in the slightest, turnover is so high at those places that they don't give a shit.

I

13. dam so first day was kind of overwhelming. I showed up and they didnt really know what to do with me. My trainer(i guess) put me in a room and made me watch vids for a little and then pulled me out and in the most brief way described how to do the fries, mocha, and sweet tea and then told me to fries for about 20 min. He kinda was just throwin little random things at me really fast. After that i sat in the room watching vids for like 2 more hours. i think thought they forgot about me. So just watchin the workers work fast was a little overwhelming. it seems like so much to remember. Today will be my second day and i hope they teach me something

14. after working at arby's as my first job 3 years ago, i can tell you that there are some weird ass motherfuckers out there. this one couple brought in a jar of coins wanting to exchange them for bills. i had to waste my time counting dimes and nickles while handling orders for people. plus everyone working there was mexican so there was never any conversation at all. i cannot step foot into an arby's again without wanting to burn it down.

15. write in the special skills part of the application that you can cook food with your eyes....:cool:

16. Dude.. If you think its a lot to remember than be thankful you got that job so you can start to use your memory cause straight up.. I dont think theres any jobs that take less memory..

17. Go high as fuck everyday if you are on food.

18. yea shud be easy enough

19. My Advice: Cum on as many things as you possibly can.

20. Fast food lines are designed specifically so a fucking monkey could do each individual job. No sweat man but from what i've experienced those places are so drama ridden its sad. My cousin worked at wendy's and it was like a cult everyone knew everyone it was crazy.