Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

so I think I found world peace

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bwitsne, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Its weed, yes I beleive if everyone was high for at least a certain period of time the entire world would be in peace. Dont you think? Like if you were able to give everyone in the world a doobie of some dank homegrown and a hashish brownie to top it off, we would all be in happiness.

Weed could even become a new currency

2. [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']No...[/quote]

Why so negative all the time mushy?

3. My mother beats me with leather whips and makes me touch my dad is bad places.

4. If you gave people who have never smoked before a hash brownie and a doob I think that would probably be pretty bad.

I'd say a hit or two... but a whole doobie and brownie? Overkill for sure...

5. Non-Stoners would exploit stoners because all the stoners are too stoned to realize!

6. I can't think of a more appropriate response :laughing:

World peace is impossible with freedom in mind...

7. lolz....

8. But then we would have a food shortage duh LOL

9. Some of you guys are very boring with your responses and too broad. lame i tell ya, and your stoners!!!