So I think I’m going to go with this.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Highfade420, Apr 27, 2018.

1. IMG_1448.JPG IMG_1431.JPG IMG_1447.JPG

What do you guys think? Can I run this start to finish? What else would you add?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Yeah, you can run that start to finish.

Only thing I'd add is Neem Cake.
    Keeps the bugs away.

About a cup in a 5 gallon container is what I use.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I use the fox farm soil and the nutrients and they work good. U might wanna mix it with some perlite it get compressed after a while

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Alright cool just wanted to make sure. I’m going to be going tomorrow to pick everything up. I also have the ph test kit for my nutrients/soil. I’ll have to pick up some perlite as well

5. Your good then. Good luck man!!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. What exactly does the cal-mag do? I may try this operation next go around if I don’t go no till or coco

7. The cal mag adds the calcium/magnesium that is lacking in the original 3 bottle line up. So I believe it just essentially a booster to help promote a healthy plant!

8. FF products are good.
    The Ocean Forest soil has plenty of nutrients in it.
    You should wait until your plants are well into the vegetative state to start adding nutes.

Just an observation I’ve made having used them for several grows.

9. Alright thanks man. So wait in the ff nutrients? Till a good veg is going? What about the cal mag? Can I start using that mixed with my water?

10. Hey thanks man, wait till I got a good veg for the ff nutrients. How about the cal mag? Can I start with that right away?

11. I love ocean forest one thing I have to say tho is with seedling
    Mix 50 percent happy frog and 50 ocean forest then transplant into a final pot of ocean forest and don’t feed right away there’s enough food for at least a week and then I would feed lightly def not recommended on the bottle maybe half that then work your way up

12. Alright cool thanks man. So after I do transfer it into its 2nd pot I can just use the ocean? You’re saying?
    Then wait a week, then I can start using the trio line along with cal mag?

13. Calcium and phosphorus don't mix well in concentrated form so you often see them sold separately. Some fertilizers have proprietary means of adding calcium so it is included. Thing is, pot needs calcium for sure, but how much? You may have enough already in your water. Coco seems to require a great deal of added calcium. Once plants are in flower they may not require any additional calcium and the calcium sold almost always also adds Nitrogen which may not be desired late in life. Something to think about when considering a nute program. Not really sure what the purpose of the soil is in these chemical laden times other than something to hold the plant up. I find perlite works just as well if not better.