So, I take it I'm not meant to have friends?

Discussion in 'General' started by dawnofwar, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Last night stopped being friends with my only, and former "best friend"
    Now, I'm friendless. Every friend I meet turns out to be a giant dick.
    People don't even want to hang out with me cause all he does is bitch bitch bitch.

Now I'm wondering if I'm not meant to have any friends. Feels bad man.
    Summer just started, lost my only "friend" guess I'll return to my computer nerd days.

Ever since I was a wee little kid, all my friends turn out to be dicks. And the fucking shitty part, they aren't dicks at first! So I waste my fucking time being friends with these little fucks, and then they show their dickiness, and its too late. Like what the fuck, I mean every single goddamn friend turns out this way.

Guess its time to An hero..... Naw fuck that, /b/ joke for all you /b/tards
    Atleast I don't have to share my chronic with anyone now...

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq28UQmxDnw]YouTube - ‪ALL BY MYSELF ( with lyrics )‬‏[/ame]

3. I'll be your friend, .....HOW MUCH DOES THE JOB PAY ?

4. Well actually, you have to pay me.
    hahaha

5. feelsbadman.jpg

lawl
    --------------------------------------
    The funny thing about all this, I'm not the one that doesn't mind being alone.
    Yea it sucks I have no friends, but I function better on my own.
    He was the one that took this so hard, maybe it'll show this fucker what it really means to be a friend.
    ------------------------------
    Also, like 3 or 4 days ago we were chilling, and he said something to me ( I forgot what ), so I'm like fuck this im done, and I leave.

After a minute of walking he starts running back after me. What a fucking chump

6. How do you know your not the dick? Your the only non-variable here

7. Just sayin cause i've actualy fought (like physically) one of my best friends once. You gata look at yourself too.

8. #8 dawnofwar, Jun 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2011

Because I don't bitch at him 24/7 like he does to me.
    I blaze him up every day. And the fact that my buddy told me
    "I like chilling with you, but I'm going to be honest man. When ever J is around, all he does is bitch. I can't chill with you guys when he's like that"

Thats how I know.

Trust me, I've looked at my self in this situation. Maybe I was a dick once, or twice. But that was a long time ago, and he does this shit every day. I just cracked and had enough of his bitch ass attitude.

If someone is annoying you, just pay this kid to chill with you. Within 2 weeks that person whose annoying you will be gone like speedy gonzales

9. If I had money, I wouldn't need new friends...:D

10. I don't really need new friends, I'm fine on my own. It just gets shitty once in awhile.

11. Sounds like you keep making friends with the wrong people. I can say pretty much all of my friends have done fucked up shit to me at least once. It could be mooching, swerving and just being a prick. Not everyone will be your bestest friend forever, everybody fucks up.

12. Yea but this kid fucks up everyday I chill with him ( Which is everyday of the week )

13. Dont worry bro your not the only one who has lost everyone, i have lost my bestfriends that i have known my whole life when i moved. Then i struggle to find some friends for over a year with no luck

Then i finally find some through my older brother and i date one of the gals in the group,

Long story short bro and ex cheated on me together i dump that hoe, she turns everysingle one of my 'friends' against me including my own blood brother.

Hes been kicked out of the house for a couple weeks now and is living with these fucking loser pill popping rat bitches

I havent left my house to go hangout with someone in over 2 months i cant even remember the last time i hungout with someone.

All i feel towards these albertans is pure hatred....

So i decided that until i graduate i gotta live the lonely life then i can move back to my home town in british columbia to return to my normal life

14. Care to explain how he fucks up? Why do you keep hanging out with him if you hate the dude? Sounds pretty two faced to me... I don't hang out with people I don't want to

15. Yeah i'm currently "best" friends with a cynical fuck...it's really annoying like he just brings around these negative vibes eveywhere we go. I can't enjoy myself anywhere with him, there's always something negative about what we're doing or the future or the past...

And he's akward as fuck. Like I myself get anxious in certain situations but i'm growing out of it...this kid just makes everything so god-damn akward. Every social situation is an ordeal.

It's be fine if he was just akward, but he'll walk across a room (akwardly, like he's afraid to look funny so he trys to control his stride which makes him look funny) and when he gets to me he'll be like "This is so gay all these kids are faggots"

ughhh

16. so hang out with that other buddy :confused_2:

17. Ah yea man, BC PRIDE!!!!!!!!

Thats how I feel to man, I can't wait till I graduate, get to move on with my life and no longer see these fucks

Are we chilling with the same person? 0.o minus the anxiety part ( well actually idk about that )

Ok you got a long list ( I may shorten it for you )

We meet up, I forgot my dealers number, but no biggie just have to go to a starbucks ( 2 min walk away ) to get the number off my facebook.
    What does he do?
    What the fuck alex, why the fuck do you forgot this shit. Its like every time I chill with you you forget something, your a fucking retard man. ( I may forgot shit once or twice, but at the rate he says )
    What the fuck alex, you spilt some weed ( my weed and I don't even care. And it barely is any weed. 2 flakes, like thats going to get you high dumb ass bitch.)
    He also bitches about shit I do, and I don't even care about it. I'm a pretty laidback person, IF i do something like spill my own weed, or drop my own pipe, I really don't care, but this kid goes on an endless bitch fit about it.
    I Blaze him up everyday, I've paid for this kid's acid, drunken him up and shit, and when maybe 2 or 3 days per 100 he'll have drugs and give me some. And then he acts like its the biggest thing in the world.

For example, I'm going away with my parents to their cabin for the summer ( pretty fucking stoked ) so I need to save weed. But every time I take some out of my sac, hes like "Why the fuck are you being so jewish. Remember that time I gave you clonazepam". He acts like its a huuuuuugeeeeeee deal, when yea its nice and all, but it barely adds up.

I get embarrased around him in public too, cause hes a fucking retard.
    Example, we were walking through a park, I hucked a luggie, and this women maybe 50 feet from me was like thats gross ( I didn't mind, yea its pretty nasty but I had too ) So my friend starts going cha cha cha cha over and over and over again ( Why the fuck "cha cha" in the first place, and 2, can you stop making you and me look like fucking idiots ).

He does that so much, and this is just a small sample. Every example is usualyl repeated 2-3 times a day. except the cha cha example;.

18. Hang out with people who are over the age of 18 or at least mature enough to not be an idiot

19. He never picks up his phone, you call him one day, he'll realize you called the next day LOL, its kinda funny actually.

Have one, the problem isn't that I don't mind not having friends, its just I waste my time to find out their dicks months, or a year later.