so i started smoking cigarettes

Discussion in 'General' started by Number1Indica, Feb 21, 2012.

1. about 2 months ago i started smoking here n there and quickly escalated to a 7-15 cigs a day....

biggest hypacrit in the world, i talked more shit on ppl smoking cigs than anyone else, and there i was puffin away on those awful things

well last night i decided it was silly and tasted like shit, and quit

its been almost 24 hours and i dont feel any of this "extreme" addicition people talk about, i feel normal and dont have any desire to smoke a cig :wave:

any thoughts?

2. I've been dipping for 4 years. I made it 4 days without it once. Started back up just as quick as I quit.

3. stop while you can trust me.

4. Marlboro Reds.

5. #5 Number1Indica, Feb 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2012
    i was smoking newport 100's and marlboro reds

oh and i fuckin smoked hard on them things, i mean 1.5-2.5 mins how fast i can go thru 1 cig

6. Destroy your lungs :smoke:

7. I'm on my third day of being cigarette free. Food already tastes better.

8. [quote name='"BrandonBlunts"']Marlboro Reds.[/quote]

Marlboro reds special blends ;)

9. Lol man you've been smoking for 2 months, don't think that is even close to developing a habit let alone an addiction to them. Sounds like you just got a bit of a hard on for cigarettes because you thought they made you look cool or something. You went from 0 to 15 in less than 2 months, that's trying wayy too hard.

10. Or maybe he was just bored. I used to smoke cigs, and when I got bored I would smoke a Lot more than when I had shit to do.

11. i get through a cigarette in literally 30 seconds man, i think i could hold off on the cravings if i could smoke a little longer. got to the magic month without once. started smoking again like a twat, havent been able to quit since.

i think the first time is easy, and the rest are hell. it took a friend of mine a combination of e's, hallucinogenics and tranq's to quit. and he still smokes drunk. genius also says that weed is scientifically proven anti-carcinogenic >.> QED 'i can smoke all i like...'

12. My thoughts are you smoked for two months. It's harder to quit the longer you smoke. I smoked for a year and it was hard as hell.
    I appreciate it's harder for most others that have smoked longer. I smoked 15-20 a day.

2 years clean.

13. lol i quit smoking cigs when money got tight. I had to choose either cigs or weed, and i chose weed ^^]

When i was 16-17 id walk through the streets with my boys puffing on reds cause we thought we were the shit hahahahaha

14. I'm on my 18th year of being cigarette free. Damn those old ex-addicts!

15. I quit about 14 months ago after trying to stop for a while. If you really want to stop you will.

16. damn all this cool talk about cigs makes me wanna post a picture smoking a cig so i can feel cool again.. ive lost my touch so ill brb to gain it back by smoking a cigarette.

and im completely serious

17. Yeah your not fully addicted at all. Good for you bro! I wish I had stopped 2 months after I began :(...(6 years later :(...)

18. Two months ain't shit, but seriously, make this the end of your affair with cigs. The more you start and stop the harder it gets. I've quit like four times over the past eight years.

19. I smoked for 4 years,quit 4 months ago. I thought it would be harder than it was. I really only thought about smoking when I'm driving or right after I eat (the times that I smoked the most). For me I think it was more of a habit than an addiction and I can definitely agree with another poster who said you smoke a lot more when you're bored,that was so true for me.