So I started making knives

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by SkunkWoodz, Aug 3, 2011.

1. please tell me you're gonna go to those parts of mexico where weed costs less than corn. make some more of them crafty cuchillos y navajas, too! if you dont know what those words mean you got no business making knives in mexico haha

2. me habla es gringo grandeeee

I like that cheap stuff down there though

3. So I finished a new one and sheath. Sadly Im telling you on my tab without pics yet. Pm me to see what else i been up to. Trust me if you clicked here you'll wanna. Oh and the blade.... Damascus and cocobolo, beautiful.

4. Smithing used to be something people devoted years of their lives to. hard as fuck. Keep it up

5. How sharp are you knives? How do you sharpen them?

6. nice work! awesome!

7. so itll be a bit before i get pics of my new baby up. My pc made real good friends with my largest ball peen office space style. Thanks for the props though guys. And the knives I use are stupid sharp. Most are farely dull by my standards though. And yes I do sharpen myself. Prefer my diamond stones over the clay wetstones if you're wondering.. Or just some fine grit paper to re establish an edge while working.

8. Fuckin A dude! These are some alpha fucking knives. Seriously badass.

Do you sell them? Do you split your blunts with them? :smoking:

9. #110 SkunkWoodz, Dec 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2012
    K laptop is going finally so as promised, here's the damascus blank I did up

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Nice update, dude

Sick knife. And that handle looks comfty

11. Thanks man. Kinda stole the contours from cutco knives though.

12. My mama's xmas gift from me and my dad. Only $65! for this sick vg10 damascus blank.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]