so I smoked with my teacher tonight...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NickChips, Apr 24, 2010.

1. I have a 55 year old oceanography teacher who smokes. Well to be accurate, I'm not positive if he does currently, but at least 6 months ago he did. He specifically told me used to smoke, which is why he was kicked out of 4-year college.

I have also smoked with one of his daughters, and she said she had smoked with him on many occasions. And one of my friend has smoked with him and his daughter, but I wasn't there for that one.

He does an extra credit oyster breeding project the first Saturday of every month, where you go to this reservoir and maintain the oyster cages and whatnot. I usually can't go during the school year because I work on Saturdays when they go, but I told him I would go over the summer, and I definitely plan on smoking with him. I've had a 25 minute conversation with him about smoking, and he knows I do, so I think it will happen.

2. u shld deffinetly slam ur former teacher

3. more cushion for the pushin! hahaha jk, but if one of my teachers called me and was like wanna chill and smoke, i'd be like ummmmmm WTF:D

actually there is one teacher that i would def smoke with but he's a dude but he didnt give a fuck what we do, and my friend in that class had an F but he passed him when he had like 30% haha he was the most bad ass teacher ever

4. Damn, this thread has given me thoughts of my 10th grade Literature teacher.

She was sexy as hell. I would have loved to smoke with her.

Your story was cool as hell though.

5. #45 RipIt1, Apr 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2010
    Nah man, I'm going to school to become a teacher.... hahaha.

It's cool dude, I was just messing around. But seriously, people say shit about teachers all the time like the job is too easy and it doesn't take skill. Bull-fucking-shit.

I'd like to see someone try to conduct a classroom of 20-30 hormone raging teenagers who could somewhat give two shits as too what you're teaching.

6. At this point I was in tears.

:hello:

7. Seems like for whatever the reason, a lot of english teachers do this.
    Hate to stereotype, but I know a lot of my english teachers smoke(d)