Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I Smoked Resin Last Night

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by LieutenantDank, Dec 4, 2006.

1. I've been waiting for my dealer to get stuff so I can get a fresh ounce, and I decided to clean my slider last night. Before last night it had not really been cleaned since I got the bong in August, and has been through countless ounces. Needless to say, I got a bunch of resin from just doing a light cleaning. I used a piece of a rolling paper as a screen and started smoking. From the little bit I cleaned out, I managed to hit it about 15 times, with decent size hits. Let me tell you, I can't remember the last time I was so high. Scrapping resin might be a lot of work, but does it mess you up good!

2. Yup! Resin is nothing to be shunned!

lots of misconceptions that it's unhealthy or dirty... which it's not.

It's an acquired taste as well, many people cant stand it. It's not pleasant but that's what jolly ranchers are for! :)

3. RM is right..it's like a good martini, it's an acquired taste. But you really can't beat the price when you're dry

4. Mmm, i love resin.

I wish i could buy resin from my dealer ha!

5. How can I clean resin out of my glassp ipe?

6. Personally i refrain from smoking my resin when i am dry because once in a while after it has built up, scrap that shit on your fresh bowls... its in my opinion the only way to get the "perfect" hit... or hits...

7. Yesterday i was going to hit my bong and shit was plugged up. Full bowl. So scraped it and got a buncha gooey resin. Put it on top of the fresh bowl and i was blown away.

8. I loathe that god-awful smell it leaves on your hands though.

It's like the worst-smelling bong water imaginable.

9. paper clip and if it old resin heat it up with a candle or lighter and it will be goo

i love the tast of resin but that is probably because i have smoked a lot due to being poor=no weed

10. I don't mess with resin anymore.
    I figure why not just get more bud or stay dry...
    It just tastes and tastes so bad, and the high is just nasty, dirty, short...bleh.
    I much prefer hash if I'm going to smoke anything that's considered a resin from marijuana.

11. agreed 100 percent
    RM, or any1 for that matter..... any info on % of thc or tar in resin? im wondering if its even worth it to smoke anyways, its still a no go in my book

12. i hateeeeee finding little bits of resin under my nails the day after smoking it...it completely wrecks any lady like image haha

I love resin..it tastes pretttty damn good to me... and god damn it gets u stonedededdddd!!!

13. Resin is super tight and gets you really high. You just have to smoke it right.

14. just run hot water thru it with a coffee filter tied to the other end

fast hot water from the tap and bordom will be your next 20-30 minutes of playing with where the water hits hardest to loosen gunk

once you get the filter off quickly roll it and dab to collect all the resin

hot knife it vap it melt it all over j paper ..whatever but you'll be baked without risking damage to your piece

vapor whips and bong heatgun bowls produce damn near pure oil that you collect in the same manner...ask our resident vapor dude how strong this shit is lol

15. Haha, I was at my homies house over summer vacation and we smoked about an 8th of medical bud (Sweet Rino) that I had picked up from a different homie in Fresno. Anyways, we were tokin up and smoked it all. I was staying for the weekend and I only had that 50$ for weed. The rest was for bills and shit. Well He lives about 2 miles from me so I walked there. We got hella baked, smoked it all. Then the enxt day we were dry. It was sad, so we scrapped his bubbler and his pipes and got a NICE ball of resin. Probably the size of a quarter, but in a ball. So we blazed that and we were gone. Anyways, it tastes nastey, but the bong helped filter some of the abd taste in my opinion. Then I ahd to walk home, while listening to the Kottonmouth Kings on my MP3 player. I counted my fuckin steps the whole way. I dont remember now how many steps it was but it was funny. Anyways I turned counting steps into a weird rap, made no sence but shit it was tight. Peace Out everyone.

16. Resin is the garbage left over from the inefficient process of combustion.

I dont care how high it gets you, I dont smoke that crap.

17. i love resin.. a few of my friends hate it.. more for me :hello: i usually use a herb stem to block the hole just a little.. or u can get glass screens that work awsome.. resin is funkin awsome.its gets you so ripped.

18. I'm dry :-( Just scraped a bowl to get off. I'm not ashamed of it but I would much prefer some weed.

19. ACTUALLY, it's essentially condensed smoked. Exact same "garbage" which you inhale from smoking herb.

20. Resin is my friend. I love resin when I'm dry.