So I smoked dip tonight.

Discussion in 'General' started by Minge With Odor, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Any questions?

2. How did it taste?

3. Hows that cancer doin ya?

4. Theres glass like material in that dummy.

5. I did that one time as an experiment. I got all of the dried grains from all my empty cans and tried to smoke them but it wouldn't stay lit. Tasted and smelled pretty good though.

6. [quote name='"Dead Man Toker"']Theres glass like material in that dummy.[/quote]

That's a myth.

7. Ewe what?? Why?

8. I stuck that shit on my gums once...

Twas gross. The whole situation was fucked up.

Black spit.. nasty ass taste.. Numb gums..

BLEH! Idk why the fuck ANYONE would even THINK of fucking sticking in there mouths.. let alone fucking starting it on fire and smoking it...

Nigqa.. dat gross.

9. I used to do it. I liked the buzz and the burn. Then the buzz went away, so I stopped.

10. French Onion, Ranch, or Bean dip? :confused:

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0EqnoaPNLI]Oh Thats Nasty - Cleveland - YouTube[/ame]

12. that is some prison stuff.

13. Thread against the rules is against the rules.

14. [quote name='"Flemian"']Thread against the rules is against the rules.[/quote]

How is this against the rules? It's tobacco. And I did it once before in gym in 6th grade, with a tin foil pipe and grizzly wintergreen. I can't imagine how many brain cells I killed with that one hit, but it did taste good hahaha!

15. Ooooooooh... Totally not the dip I thought.

16. In b4 some facepalm meme.

17. [quote name='"Slammo"']In b4 some facepalm meme.[/quote]

Well who the fuck smokes tobacco dip.. Just buy a fuckin cig. And OP never clarified so, facepalm to everyone that didn't think it was the drug and not tobacco.

18. If you like nicotine rushes then leave it in for about 15 minuets and you will see why people love it. Think smoking about 3 Newports at once if you put a big enough pinch in:D

19. I always tell my one friend who chews that he's gonna end up losing his jaw like this one freak who gave a speech at our highschool hahahahahaha

20. Ewww....

Why do something that's 10x worse for you that's already bad for you, and it doesn't do anything more then a nic high, if that..

Fuckthat,

Are you a redneck?