So I recently got a paraphanlia charge...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Opidslayer, Oct 1, 2018.

1. I had a bong,pipe, grinder, a half ounce, papers, and a joint rolled up and someone called the cops cause they saw us walking into the woods. I talked it out with the police and they all gave us citations of possession of drug parahphanlia and we were on our. But what could I expect from this, I am currently 18 and this is my first offense. I'm a texan by the way

• Like Like x 1
  2. Read your rights, booked, and fingerprinted or just intimidated by officers with a lot of tough talk?

• Like Like x 1
  3. you can expect a fine and a court appearance. thats about it. you only got a citation.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Go all Sovereign Citizen and dispute everything.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. oh my god USA again

6. Take it to the Supreme Court and ask for Kavanaugh.

Smoking weed might be more dangerous than date rape and a 12 pack of booze, but at least some government officials can be bribed for justice to be legit.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Idk, I hear Texas is strict. I’m from Michigan, we’re legal now!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  8. I had a park ranger about to write me up for "fishing paraphernalia" in the back of the truck. It was a damn fishing rod laying there and I was only going to kayak. He gave me two options; pay for a fishing license, or write me a ticket.

What a criminal I am.. He shoulda checked the kayak..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I was born in TX & spent the 1st 17 years of my life there & still have many relatives there...hell, my son in law is a Dallas cop. The legal system is very strict & most of the TX judges are old school hard ass bastards.

If you must go to court, be prepared for the judge to ask you to take a urinalysis test as a condition for light treatment.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. lol if only those who are given the power to take time from peoples life, would be objective instead of making arbitrary emotional decisions, we may have a nice thing going

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I’ve had three possessions charges in NY. All were threw out with an adjournment in contemplation of dismissal. Granted I was young but as long as I stayed clean for two years after, these charges never existed. I did lawyer up though