So i quit pot

Discussion in 'General' started by kickerwest, Jul 17, 2012.

1. :(
    Recently i have figured out smoking too much of the green stuff gives me problems in the bedroom. Soft firepole to be exact. I'm not sure if its mental and i lose interest or if it's physical. But im done.

Anyway i loved gettin all high and reading your guys' thoughts but all good things must come to an end.

I have a hot blonde at home and will not trade getting all high for plowing her field...

2. Solid choice. I respect it.

I choose weed over sex. Weed makes me overthink everything in bed and I get all awkward

I suck at high sex, it also makes me bad with talking to women. I know its in my head and different for everyone.

I don't mind though, rather have weed then random casual sex

3. For some reason, smoking makes me last helluva lot longer in bed. It's 30 minutes versus 30 seconds. :yay:

4. For me smoking makes the sex better and longer.

5. That's really weird.

And that sucks.

I get SUPER horny when I'm high.

6. Take a T-Break and smoke less in fact smoke in moderation you'll feel it more.

7. I'm stoned and have a raging boner, this thread makes no sense to me.

8. He needs to try an dank Indica, body high is most likely to give you an raging hard on.

9. [quote name='"twitchydude420"']I'm stoned and have a raging boner, this thread makes no sense to me.[/quote]

That's a total Adam move of you

10. I'm terrible at sex when high, I just can't concentrate for more than a few minutes.

11. fur sure

12. When I started I used to get so horny, over time I don't get excited anymore.

Maybe it's an age thing, I've only been smoking for 2 years though

13. Okay gotta throw this out...you're being a bitch man. Honestly, it's probably your diet, or the amount of physical activity you do in a day. I'm a pretty healthy guy, not to toot my own horn, but I find that the only way I can relax during sex is from smoking...but never has it given me...random ED?...dude sounds like a personal problem, but you can't quit weed when thats not the problem....just throwin that out there. Whatever you do, it's your say man. :confused_2:

14. dam this is really werid and i dont compute! but your decision and hope it all works out for you man!

15. you call it pot..... ugh..

Smoking anything will give you some trouble downstairs but if your really havin that much problem work out a bit more, get that man juice flowing inside you.

16. I have heard of whiskey dick but never weed dick.....

17. Sucks for you, man. I can't remember the last time I had sex when I wasn't stoned... :laughing:

18. I dunno man but the right weed gives me massive mean ass boners :laughing:

19. Try vaporizing instead of smoking. After switching from smoking to my Buddha vaporizer, smoking weed doesn't even appeal to me anymore as the Buddha gets me a lot higher along with feeling more healthy. If you can honestly correlate weed to your soft boner, then I'd imagine it's just the smoke and not the herb itself.

If you love weed, I don't see why'd you quit as this problem can be solved and could cumulative from many different things in your life, not just weed.