Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I now consider myself a seasoned toker.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by simmer, Aug 14, 2010.

1. Hey guys! It's been awhile... :smoke:
    So In October I'll have been smoking for almost a straight year.
    I think I'm a seasoned toker.
    I no longer go on crazy trips just from weed. And right now I've smoked a small bowl of White Rhino and Purp combined.

I've been around people who have strict "stoner ettiqute" and people who chill like it's no big deal:D
    I know just the songs to please your senses. I think I've done everything there is to experience as a stoner excluding, smoking in my own place and being arrested lol.

Hmm... So. I think I'm a seasoned toker.... is the point I'm trying to make :p

2. How old are you bro?

3. I honestly think if you are going to label a seasoned toker in terms of time that a decade would be a nice amount. I dunno it just seems like a decent amount of time.

4. 19 man.

Fuck I was zooted a bit earlier when I wrote that. Plus it's like what five AM? Insomnia much? >.<
    Oh well. :p

But yeah.. I'm still pretty young haha.

5. I think some people in here have decades + under their belt.

6. Damn you made me feel old just now. I got a solid decade under my belt and im only 28 :rolleyes:
    I dont know, maybe its just the word "decade". Like "Happy birthday bro, how old are you today"? "3 decades".

7. Dont feel bad, 15 years of toking for me.. (turning 30 next month)

8. It's not a contest, but frankly how long someone has smoking has less to do with it in my opinion than things like knowledge of the plant and it's uses and then using that knowledge to live a responsible life with regards to the plant.

That being said, if one needs to put some sort of time stamp on it, a year is hardly enough time to become seasoned at any endeavor, be it smoking pot, playing an instrument, cooking, etc.

Maybe we need a 'Journeyman Tokers' section :laughing: I kid though, the sections as they stand aren't really working as it is.

The thing is, the very term 'Seasoned Toker' takes on a different meaning for each person. There's no definition to it.

Frankly I don't really care who posts in here as long as they do it in a chill responsible manner. It's the kids posting crap that clearly belongs in Apprentice that causes fits for some of the mods and annoys some blades like myself.

Maybe you should have to wait until you can say decades (plural) ;)

9. its been almost a half-decade lol ..and im only 18. for here it might b useful for new smokers to know who they can talk to but in my life i dont give a shit ill smoke with any1 if we have weed andwe both wana :) heres my day..pick of my bf from work .."can u pack a bowl? to which he says "yea i guess" to which i jsut make fun of him and then i repeat this process each hr with who ever im with sayign that or "any1 mind if i pack a bowl" and for some reason no1 ever does! haha. anyways i dont think 1 year is a super long time but the time isnt too important. if its become kinda a normal thing fr u to do then ur prob a "seasoned toker" like if u do it alone. i dont think most ppl who jsut started really smoke alone. lol i do

10. Well said, :smoke:.

11. You'll know you're a seasoned toker when you no longer feel the need to tell people you're a seasoned toker :)

12. lol verrry true

13. I know a guy who smoked for 3 months, every day. This guy surrounded himself with seasoned tokers and learned all the ropes very fast. I consider him to be somewhat of a seasoned toker.

14. I'm only 19 and been goin strong for almost a half decade :smoke: I wouldn't say i'm seasononed but definitely not apprentice lol

15. haha we need an in-betweener section :smoke: ive been smoking for 3ish years and i dont consider myself seasoned or apprentice lol, just a toker lol

16. Too much emphasis is put on this "seasoned toker" concept on this board...it's not a big deal really idk why some people insist on bringing it up all the time.

17. lets make it a contest!
    got....6 years?
    not a winner.

18. In the end, that's all that matters, the one thing we all have in common.
    +rep

19. Respect for the herb and each other to be more specific. :)

20. Why put all the emphasis on being seasoned or not? :confused_2: It's just a label, and in the end we're all just tokers.