Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So, i need to help on how to do this...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Dankster, Aug 14, 2009.

1. I'm planning on getting some synthetic urine, and i know you gotta keep it at a normal body tempurature. So my school (public school) does random drug tests whenever they feel like it, i know very gay and communist-like. But anyways, how can i use my synthetic stuff on a drug test if i ever get called and keep it on that certain tempurature?

2. put it up your butt? hehe just kidding ugh i dont know man i geuss just get like one of the portable heating pad things and rap it up in that and put in your back pack?

3. dude that sucks, where exactly are you? Is that even legal..

4. Put it in an empty hand sanitizer bottle, tape it (lightly with clear tape) on the inside of your thigh, with your baggiest pants. Wear two pairs of boxers.

5. They can only test you if you are going to extra curricular activities, or you want to get a permit to park on school property.

6. Why would you even reply then?

Anyway, what exactly is this for that the school is DTing you? Like NYCdeisel daid they usualy only do it for EC stuff, but if its non extra curricular, Don't do it at all and raise hell.

7. OR his parents signed a form when he registered, and he is now obligated to perform. That's how it was in my high school 15 years ago. I can't even imagine all the BS rules these days.