So i need Some help

Discussion in 'General' started by untilwesoar, Oct 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay so im 19 and im in college and working full time but my parents went to jail last month and the only way my three siblings wouldnt go into foster care is if i took them. None of them are old enough to have jobs and today we ate our last bit of food. I have just enough gas to get to work today but I dont get paid until next friday. I need ideas on how to make some extra money. I dont have anything to sell. But I do.t want my sisters to starve. Please help

Sent from my VS920 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 lFourTwenty, Oct 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2014

Sell your booteyhole to a gay old rich man

If you are only going to post silly comments please don't offer advice. Uncalled for and insensitive. - M369

3. #3 TheAnswer121, Oct 16, 2014
    sucks to be you

dafuq you want a bunch of stoners to do tho :confused_2:

go to a food bank

bam, problem solved

4. Where do i find an old rich man that i could ask that? Haha

5. I was just asking if anyone knew any ways to earn some extra cash.

6. isn't this obvious

babysit, mow lawns, rake leaves, walk dogs

fukin use ur brain

7. Just come up with any hair-brained plastic piece of crap invention to sell and go on that show, Shark Tank. Those rich sharks have so much money they love to waste hundreds of thousands on stupid ideas they can use as tax write-offs.

8. Ive tried that and cant find a single person who wants any of those things done seeing that i go to school at 8 get done at noon go to work at one and leave at 1130. Theres no need for you to be a fucking asshole. How about if you dont have any useful or positive words to say get the hell out of this thread. All month Ive been trying to find shit. Nobody needs lawns mowed when its 50 degrees. No body needs a baby sitter after 1130. And ive posted fliers all over this city about leaves and baby sitting and dog walking but i havent gotten any kind of responce.

9. #9 TheAnswer121, Oct 16, 2014
    welfare

/thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTrbkPwG3SM

10. You could donate plasma maybe. They'll pay you like 30-40 dollars each time and you can do it twice a week.

11. There are foodbanks in practically every city in America. One things Americans don't tolerate is starvation. Not in this country. Go hit up your local church for help. Good luck to you!!

12. True. We have the fattest poor people of any nation on earth.

13. Yes it does suck to be OP. But OP is concerned for his/her sisters. Your reply is heartless. You want your family hungry? I'll say it sucks to be you and use your fuckin brain.

14. #14 TheAnswer121, Oct 16, 2014
    if food is the issue, which op presented, there are food banks, food stamps, and plenty of other available options

i've been there, trust me ;)

i'm a dick because op (aka troll) obviously has a cell phone plan, but no money for food :confused_2:

15. Yeah, poverty sucks, it's really no joke. I was there, I've slept under bridges and eaten out of trash cans. No fun, for sure. Don't hesitate to keep asking for help and keep asking for work. The more contacts you make the better your chances. Good luck.

16. Yes, but OP is only 19 and has never been in this situation. OP will learn from this experience and grow stronger.

I have been on the streets panhandling myself, It's not fun. Not all people are generous, but no one will ever die of starvation in America. All you have to do is stand at a freeway exit with a sign that says "hungry...please help!" and people will deliver bags of mcdonalds to you (not that mickey d is a good choice).

17. Thank you for the compassionate replies. I can't believe some of the others.

Sorry about the lack of maturity OP.

I hope you figure this all out. Best of luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.