So I need help lots of it

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by hellbabyjessN, Nov 1, 2012.

1. My plants are still very small and I wanta say there about 3 months old granted I just put them in a bigger pot 3 Weeks ago but shouldn't they be bigger I had them outside brought them in tonight couse of the cold now I have a 75 watt bulb on em what am I doin wrong how can I fix it

This girl

This girl

2. Well shit man how many plants you got under that 75 watt light? Realistically you want 100 watt of light per plant.

3. Well I have 3 plants and this morning the 70 broke so now I'm down to eat a 50watt

This girl

4. You need light asap, 200watts minimum for 3 plants

5. Damn

This girl

6. ...what kind of light are you using?

7. lol....you really have to ask...you only get out of something what u put in2 it!!!...and 75w....what do you exspect...

8. CFL's

This girl

9. So what do I do with all these

ForumRunner_20121102_181358.png

This girl

10. one seed per pot.. go out and get atleast one cfl bulb (6500k) per plant that should hold them for about two weeks in the mean time you should look into some better lighting.... i can't even find good seeds right now and here you are just throwin em around...

11. If that's what they look like after 3 months you might as well ditch them and start over.

You need at least 100 watts per plant and more,more,more is better....
    For veg 5000-6500K cfl's, for flowering 2700-3500K. Cfl's need to be as close as you can get them without scorching the plant. 4" away is common with cfl's...
    Always plant 1 seed to a container, keep indoors in a cozy environment..

12. You seriously put like 18 seeds in one pot?

13. I have hundreds I could send u s some

This girl

14. You can send me some. :)

15. im subbin the hell outta this! Ive never seen such a small bud!!! :)

16. I'm new to growing but enjoying the hell out of it! :). Can u tell me what "subbin" or "subb'd" means?

17. Have no earthly idea

This girl

18. [quote name='"loves2smoke"']I'm new to growing but enjoying the hell out of it! :). Can u tell me what "subbin" or "subb'd" means?[/quote]

Means they're subscribing to the thread so they can follow the post as they're updated, welcom to the wonderful world of cannabis cultivation :D

19. They angel really good

This girl