So I Might Have Found a Body?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DoctorZoidberg, May 20, 2012.

1. Yesterday I was swimming with a buddy of mine at a river here in California that nobody ever swims in because of the current. Anyways we dive to the bottom (it was only like 12 ft deep) and I saw something shiny and white and I grabbed it. It was a bunch of fucking bones!

I showed it to my buddy and he is positive they're human (he's kind of a dumbass though.) anyways I'm gonna upload a pic of one of them and you blades tell me what you think of it. I really want to know if it's human! lol

Attached Files:

2. Sure looks like a human femur. I'd direct the cops to it.

[​IMG]

3. Great Scott I've been looking for that thing everywhere

4. Damn you did, in fact find a human lmao wtf

5. you're the doctor OP :p

6. Compared the the diagram and the real pics id say that's a human bone

7. [quote name='"DoctorZoidberg"']Yesterday I was swimming with a buddy of mine at a river here in California that nobody ever swims in because of the current. Anyways we dive to the bottom (it was only like 12 ft deep) and I saw something shiny and white and I grabbed it. It was a bunch of fucking bones!

I showed it to my buddy and he is positive they're human (he's kind of a dumbass though.) anyways I'm gonna upload a pic of one of them and you blades tell me what you think of it. I really want to know if it's human! lol[/quote]

Contact police.. A family could still be searching for that body

8. Damn man that's crazy. It looks like a human bone to me, but I'm no expert. You should probably tell the cops. That persons family could be looking for them.

9. Dude I'm not gonna hijack your thread with my story but me and my buddies found a human skull earlier this year! It depends on your morals, but I would either

A: Put the bone/s back and act like nothing ever happened.
    B: Call cops.

10. dude fuck. you gotta call the cops man thats some serius shit.

11. I'll give you £5

I want it as my new pimping club.

12. Place an anonymous call into the police. It does look human, if you notify the cops a family might finally find out what happened to their loved one.

13. Call the cops so they can frame you and put it on Fox News about how you were trying to cover it up and you actually killed that person 2 years ago over some relationship scandal.

Na I'm joking, they wouldn't do that...or would they?

Prepare to be interrogated a shit load though.

14. Give it back to me so I can use it as a limb again, or give it to your dog

15. get me some...my dogs love human bones lmao

16. Am I the only one that'd want to keep that shit? It's not easy to get ahold of real human bones. I mean call the cops but one bone isn't going to matter... I'd also stash all your illegals at a friends house because you'd be getting involved in some serious shit.

17. interesting.. you probably did! it might be a cow bone, but you should still tell the cop's. just in case it is a human.

18. Yeah dude I'd keep one of the bones and have it crafted into a knife handle.

When we talked to the cops, it was a non-issue. They didn't accuse us of anything, didn't take prints, didn't question us thoroughly. I'm not sure how they'll be with OP, but there was never any worry I'd have my house searched.

19. Well my logic with that is OP didn't call the cops right away and it's now in his possession at his house.

20. Human bones are pretty valuable items man. That being said, I would call the cops. You're not going to get in trouble for reporting it. I would also genuinely be interested in the story of those old bones.