So I met this Stoner Chick....little help real quick

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Liqweed, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Ok, so I met this stoner chick, we have been smoking, chilling, watching movies ect and I think she likes me.

So tonight I was planning on going over to her place like usual, smoking, and doing something.

But I am getting the feeling that she reaally likes me. She insisted that we saw a movie today, instead of hang out.

But I dont know if we will end up doing that or not.

I am just glad to have a friend now, I am living in a new city and its great to have someone to talk to finally who doesnt mind my stoned rambles.

But I think she wants more than that, maybe.

I dont like to feel narcissistic, but I have the tendency to lead girls on who are below my standards, maybe because im more confident around them.

But I just want to be friends with her, maybe fuck buddies if word doesnt get out, but I dont want no strings attached to this....you know?

Am I being selfish?

2. you aren't being selfish at all. you can't be blamed for this girl having feelings for her. if you tell her that you just want to be friends, then she should abide by that. and if she doesn't and still makes advances, you know that you did your duty and let her know AHEAD of time.

but do you feel you have done anything in particular to lead her on? and do you think she's below your standards?

3. #3 hiphopanonymous?, Oct 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2010
    ye if all you want is to be laid its kinda fucked up. just say "you are a great friend" sometime through out the night and she should get the hint. if she keeps gettin closer then put it to it. just let her know u aint lookin for a relationship

4. it's not fucked up, sexual satisfaction is normal. but the fact that he's concerned that she might get attached if anything happens is the exact opposite of fucked up to me, it's genuine.

5. dude your not being selfish, you have a humanly desire that we all have man, its not your fault that you dont dig her. The heart wants what the heart wants, you have no control over that, just dont lead her on. Dont hurt her feelings cause thats just being inconsiderate, let her know you like the friendship you have and dont wanna ruin that by getting feelings involved.

6. if he leads her on to just get his dick wet it is fucked up. also i edited my post, i dont think u noticed...

7. BIG HEART.

Have a big heart...

8. Naw I don't think your being selfish I think this girl just isn't for you, but you

would like to fuck her. Man I say you fuck and see where things go, but if she

asks you for a relationship tell her your not ready for one at this moment. I'm

pretty sure she just wants to be fuck buddies too if thats the only option you

leave her. Just go with the flow man.

9. No

Fuck her

YOu know you want to

Then be her friend

It doesnt work the other way around

10. ok the first thing u need to know is that a girl is more likely to develop feelings for a fuck buddy... so if u want to stay friends, just be friends, and tell her!! slip it into a conversation casually like one of the other blades said talk to her about some girl you like/met... if you think she has feelings for you then dont fuck her... it will lead her on and give her the wrong idea, and then when she realises what the deal is shes gonna be hurt...

Its not your fault that she developed feelings for you but make sure youre not doing anything to lead her on, u can be confident and stuff around her, but yes u are being selfish if u pursue a fuck buddy relationship with this girl knowing she already has feelings for you, sex will only make those feelings stronger...

11. This. It's not fair to her to fuck her when she likes you (especially if it's a "fuck buddies as long as no one knows" deal like you said), cause she's going to take that as you being into her too. And chances are she won't want to be friends if you hurt her

12. I met a guy like you recently.. And I crushed his puny little soul! Do I feel bad? No. And neither should you. :)

13. did you fuck him?

14. Damn. You ice ^

verbae

15. Nah. I tease 'em and I duck 'em; I don't love 'em.

16. I'm glad you let him go. Poor guy... at least he didn't get fucked...

(I say this with all due respect, Verbae. I know you're a good girl.)

17. Playa Playa

18. Wait he was just sticking around to score pussy or what?

19. I have this problem. Good wording.

20. The emotional effect will be dulled and maybe even forgotten if you do it while shes high.