Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So i made my first fire cracker

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by steezyDAT, Jun 26, 2011.

1. taste like shit, i keep gaggin, down it with milks help, just finish eating it. my stomach hurts, i wish i would smoke it and would never do this shit again. kthxbye! ;)

2. My first one was complete shit too probably because I burnt it a little but the second one I made was great. It just takes a while to kick in. Give it time.

3. Give it time, it takes a while. If you did it right you love it in about 1.5 hrs and for the next 3 hrs. Let us know the results . Yes it taste like shit but Its natural and not going to hurt you.

4. strangely i've never had that much difficulty eating firecrackers, and i've made them 5-6 times now. the last one was a bit fucked cos the weed i used was basically starting to go off (i'd had it for about 9 months...) but some of the others were easy as fuck to eat, though eating them on a full stomach would probably be alot harder.

nutella + graham crackers is the way to go i think, savoury crackers/peanut butter would probably taste like shit with the weed.

5. Well SteezyDAT how did it work out?

6. Idk if i got high or not cause an hour later i smoke 2 bowls lmao

7. Use this recipe (it tastes great and works great!):
    Things you need:
    1-Graham cracker
    1-nutella
    1-cooking oil
    1-tinfoil
    1-oven

First set to oven to 325 for preheat purposes.
    Then mix however much nutella u plan on using with a little bit of cooking oil. (mix throuoghly) the cooking oil makes nutella contain more fat which allows more thc to be absorbed into the cracker.
    Then apply a generous amount of nutella onto one side.
    Apply herbs in the general middle section of one cracker. Use the other cracker to form a sandwich. Then wrap in tinfoil.
    By this time, oven should be preheated. Put in the crackers for 22mins at 325F.
    When time is up, take them and out let them cool.
    You can choose to eat either mango fruit or 100% Mango Juice an hour prior to eating the cracker. (this always got me higher and mangoes contain some natural chemical that makes ur body more receptive to thc)
    Then enjoy the crackers.

Cracker rule:
    Eat on empty stomach: more high, but shorter amount of time. (similar to ripping a vape)
    Eat on semi full stomach: moderate high but for a long time. (I once ate a 1g cracker right after eating lunch, and was high for a good 6+ hours).
    They can take from15-1+ hours to kick in but wait for it. You'll feel it soon enough :)

8. ughhhh 3rd tried should be the charm but ill try your method lol

9. #9 breakdanzer, Jun 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    If u want to make sure you get high, use at least .5 in every cracker.