So I made my decision....

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MPower420, Jun 11, 2008.

1. ... and made the move to buy a myself a car. Any opinions on this one?

It's my favorite car of all time. Dont be fooled by the absence of the M badges (I wanted to make it look more like a stock 635, versus a tuned M6.) The Euro model e24 1986 BMW M635csi (the Euro models produced for the U.S. had slightly more HP/TQ than standard U.S. models).

She was dynoed in at 336bhp and 280lbs of torque as of Febuary '08. She is a 5-Speed manual, fully loaded, TMS Performance Chip, Borla exhaust, and K&N Air Filter (not cold air-induction yet).

Best 0-60 time I've had so far was 5.96 seconds. You can either get traction and roll with it, or you can dump the clutch in first and smoke'em through 3rd. On a hard launch (keeping traction) she easily barks the rear HARD going into the 3rd with a very soft chirp hitting 4th.

Straight line, drifting, or winding country roads 4th gear pinned... she handles like a fucking dream. With only 96k mi. and a single owner... I really really like this car.

Anybody got 2 cents?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nice car....

I am gonna manifest a s15 into possession....I drool at that car.

I gotta find an importer for cheap,.

3. Fuck yeah!

I've always wanted a BMW, like, since before i can remember, just something about them i've always been appealed to. Anyway, nice car, have fun, i hope i can save up and get something like that in the near future.

4. nice car man, my friend is building an 89 3series

and about the s15.... if i could find one/get the money i would be all over that car in a second

5. damn i hear that, sounds nice. and yeah im the same way. you never see any around this way (which is another reason i got the 6 series) but i know if i found a s15 i'd jump on that thing faster than michael jackson in a day care lmao :smoke:

6. first off, thanks for all the comments. i appreciate it. and second, yeah i totally agree. your best bet man, check out cars on your local craigslist. thats how i found this one for dirt cheap (and not a damn thing wrong with it). there's people out there that have more money than they know what to do with and when they have a nice car for sale they let it go for cheap to "make room". id seriously start checkin on there. good luck man