So I lost my virginity last night.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by M.smokesalot, Aug 8, 2010.

1. So it finally happend, I lost my virginity. I know theres a thread dedicated to this exact subject, ive seen it before and read through it, but I cant find it right now so fuck it.

Anyway i started of as regualre night I got invited to a party, went to said party. Met a girl at the party, one thing led to another and BAM! were alone in a tent on a blow up bed.

This is were shit gets, well i thought it was funny, others might think its embarassing but w.e. First off I thoutb it would be polite to warn this girl that I was a virgine. so i stoped kissing her looked her straight in the eyes. and said. verbatim: "uhm, straight up, im a virgine...." My friend who is a fellow GC memeber was legit right out side the tent and he heard what I said, so naturally he busted out laughing.

At this point I thought it was over for me but it wasent and shit kept going. So I get to the point were im on top in her condom on pounding that shit. I get tired so she gets on top. almost immediately I get soft. Like for real WE tried everyhting she sucked that shit, jacked me off, I even jacked my self off to get up. Nothing.

GC i was in shock, i honestly never thought i wouldnt be able to stay hard.. it thought for sur I would just bust early or some shit. So we get dressed and go back to the party.

Honestly, I always thought sex would be awesome, but its really over rated. Plus jerking it is way fucking easier. Well at this point GC I can just hope that my second attempt wont fail quiet as badly as my first. LOL

2. That was kinda dissapointing to read actually, lol.

3. LMAO kinda reminds me of my first time too.. pretty sure I went soft after a few mins (think I was hammered too though).. and ya man it'll get better for sure. Grats tho

4. YOU ARE NOT A MAN! :cool:

5. Ouch, sorry to hear that.... You didn't even finish, at least by yourself?

6. exactly what i thought
    hahaha

7. Dude I could'nt even get my self hard, like I tried taking of the condom and jerking it my self, while thinking of a way hotter girl I know, still nothing. The girl sucked my dick for like 5 minutes straight and my dick wouldnt even harden up a liltle, it just stayed flaccid. The girl also tried jerking me off but that was pretty pointless. I donno it was weird, before she got on top I was solid, then I couldnt get it up again. But fuck it, there will be a next time and hopefully ill do better then lol.

8. At what point in this story did you actually have sex?

9. He was pounding her then he got tired. How long did this pounding go on for OP?

10. Dude wen I was on top I was inside her so technically I was having sex. I also made her moan when i was on top. But like i said in the stroy dude, i got tired, she got on top, and as soon as she got on top my dick went limp.

11. Its not like i brought a stop watch in with me or anyting, but id say a good 5-10 minutes, but i could of been off by alot, i was just over trusting so she got on top. and ya..

12. lol no where in this story did you mention penetration.
    you said you pounded her. but ive pounded a bitch with my dick out too.

i aint fuckin around with no bullshit tomatos in my sammich

13. Props on telling her you're a virgin. I'm still a virgin, FML, but when I do lose it, I'm not gonna say a word. I just hope that I don't seem like too much of a noob when we're going at it.

14. ^^ You won't dude, I felt the same thing. We are genetically programmed to hump, trust me, you'll just automatically know what to do. Did you get blueballs? I got blueballs my first time and that shit hurt so fucking bad.

15. it's great without a condom :eek:

16. Were you drunk or otherwise intoxicated? that could explain it.

or it was just a nerves issue. performance anxiety, you know?

17. i never had a "hard" time keeping it up....its a naked chick riding your dick, what else do you want?

18. Dude same thing happened to me first time. I was drunk and went soft but who cares you'll be a fucking machine now. Fuck that whack station.

19. I'm not sure that qualifies as losing your virginity.