So I lost 70 pounds

Discussion in 'General' started by SourDieselChick, Jun 21, 2012.

1. AND I'M FUCKIN STOKED!!!!!

i took a new pic of myself today for fb and i realized i looked smaller than the last time i did. so i weighed myself and i'm now down 70 pounds! i haven't been this small since i was 16. i have 50 more to get to where i really would like to be. and it's been getting closer and closer!!

i haven't been doing anything special. i try to watch what i eat, and i know i don't eat as much as i used to which helps. plus i'm constantly moving at my job. way more than i ever did before now that i run shift. and at home as well.

sorry i just needed to declare how fucking happy i am right now.

2. no offense, but how much did you weigh where you could lose 120 pounds and still be a normal size?

3. Take in less calories and keep exercising and your bound to weigh less in the long run.

P.s. I'm proud to hear that your happy your losing weight.

Most overweight people just think they can never overcome their problem.

4. congratulations, I've been thinking more and more about how I need to loose weight and have been starting to eat healthier and exercise, and hope to have success like you are. I'm proud of you, that shits tough, good work! keep it off

5. id put it in ur butt

6. What FB gets a picture and we don't? Not fair I say!

7. thats a good thing ^

8. Wow that's amazing. Congrats and Keep it up !

9. Awesome!

I've never been overweight, but it has been a battle for me to gain weight (and muscle) so every time I see the numbers on the scale move or a difference in pics I get so happy. I can imagine what you feel like!

10. Whoa the infamous SDC is still here!:wave:

11. congratulation on the weight lost! enjoy it!

12. Would love to see some before and after pictures. I could use some motivation, myself.

13. infamous SDC....i like that ;)

thanks for the support everyone :D

14. You should be on a subway commercial!

15. Good job! I'll help you celebrate ;)

16. Congratulations. even though I don't know you I'm still happy for you. More people here in the U.S. need to take the initiative like you and lose the weight instead of being told that it's okay and they are beautiful the way they are.

17. Ill bake a pie for you and your family..... don't eat it.

Thinner.......

18. no before and after pics??? i need some inspiration here

19. #19 SourDieselChick, Jun 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2012
    well as a woman i'm very sensitive about the numbers lol. i don't mind you asking...but please understand my general reluctance to answer this question.

however..i will because it will give and idea of just how fucking hard this was.

i weighed 330 lbs last year. and now i'm down to 260. :eek::eek:

and i haven't posted any pics because i don't want my picture public on a marijuana forum. call me paranoid. plus the results are best seen in my face, the body next. although i'm sure you could see it if i just posted a body shot...i don't know how i feel about that haha.

20. ^^congratuations thats great news! Seriously