So, I lied about sobriety

Discussion in 'General' started by SuicidalSpaz, Sep 24, 2007.

1. haha ive done medical grade blow its used to stop bleeding in someones nose after surgery and thats the only use for it from what my dad was saying but I used to know a person who worked for a pharmacy delivering medical grade cocaine to doctors and such sometimes some would get lost

yeah lost in my fuckin noseee

wooo im rollin so hard right now

2. Haha, Damn you smokentoke.....

But yeh, I'm not sure what'll happen. We'll probally go through Girl's cousin, and get it for $60. It's only monday though, Got 4 days to figure it all out.

3. sounds like you got a helluva night planned spaz

gotta love Fla, a half ball(1.75g) of good coke here is 60$

4. Nice. My boy ( we'll call him K) came through. Said he got a homie who'll do 2 grams of really nice rock for $80-$100. On wednesday, we'll negotiate exact price. I'm pretty fucking stoked!

And it's nice that I get to test a line or two if I want, before I buy. I'll take a dab of numbies, and a line. If it feels nice, I'll be a happy man that night.

5. thizz iz wat it izz

6. So in 15 minutes I'll be leaving to get a sample. If I'm not back by 2, I got fucked over, and am getting booked. Im nervous for no reason. Just always get this way with a new connect. But it IS my boy so...

I'm not too worried.

7. instead of the 20, i'd use something non-porous.
    have a jolly old time, man!

8. So here's how it goes:

we arange to pick up a sample 20. My boy is chill, but K's boy is crazy. My boy blaine didn't have enough time to make it from his house, to mine, to this otha town, back to his place within 1.5 hours. So I had to call and cancel.

K is cool, but says I need to talk to his homie. His homie gets on the phone, and I start apologizing right away. He bugged out, and hung out.

Kids got mad sketch. " Drive me and a friend to this house in another town to get the shit."

A little awkward...

So, I'll spend the day without anything, and that's fine. I had a bad feeling bout this anyway...