so i lied about my age, do i tell them the truth?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Carrie, Jun 5, 2009.

1. so to be clear, im only 19. but my friend was here in vegas on vacation and we ended up going to some bars ( they didnt check my id so we just took advantage of the situation and let guys buy me drinks , she just bought her own ).. anyways, i met this amazing guy and we really hit it off.. we hung out all night and it was really fun. i could tell that he really liked me and that he wants to hang out again soon..everything i told him was the truth besides how old i was, becuase obviously i didnt want to get kicked out and being in vegas it was a weird situation...

so the question is should i tell him that i lied about my age?
    or just not hang out with him again?

he was only 23 but i know ill look like a liar, which i was i guess...

so any help would be cool.. thanks!:wave::smoking:

2. i would tell him. 19 is not that bad. now if you were underage, that would be a problem.

jsut tell him you lied to get some drinks. you probably shoulda told him right away, i don't think he woulda cared.

personally i wouldn't care. how old were you pretending to be?

3. Personally if I were in a bar and a girl said she was 21, then I later found out she was lying to get drinks, and was only 19 I wouldn't care. I' dtell him your 19, and that you were just trying to get drinks.

4. Yeah, it's actually a really understandable situation. :)

5. yeah, just say you didn't want to get kicked out or whatever. it's understandable, and the age difference isn't huge or anything.
    it'll be fine. :)

6. yea, be honest with him.
    it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

7. ha ha wow, im happy that you guys are having this reaction...

i said that i was 22, so it wasnt too bad...

hopefully he will be chill about it, and yeah, it was the situation not the people involved, i think i might offer to smoke him out ha ha

:D:bongin:

8. Tell him the truth.
    Just say it as something not Too evil, like;
    Mmm I did lie about my age tho'.. Im 19 but i didnt wanna get kicked outta there cause we were having such a good time..

cant fail.