So I Just Super Cropped For The First Time

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by artemides, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Did I do okay? Little concerned about the smaller plant being too young still and just wanted some imput, I'm still a little nervous doing this training stuff. I plan to supercrop a bit then fim in like a month and make clones out of the trimmings.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. 1403835625417.jpg 1403835812665.jpg 1403835859663.jpg 1403835930778.jpg ]

Attached Files:

3. Nice not bad. i was nerves the first time to. but it works to keep the hight down. and helps bush them out. how old and what strains?

4. They are 5 week old orange skunk seedlings

I've been told that skunk is very resilient c:

5. Oh and if somebody could help diagnose this poor girl

Attached Files:

6. its so crazy that all your plants have 3-finger leaves!

I think it looks good. Supercropping is crazy the first time...but just remember, as long as you dont tear it off you can always just tape it up and it WILL heal itself in time!

Can I ask why you decided to super crop before topping or FIM'ing?

7. ahaha, should I have fim'd first? 5 finger leaves just began developing on the top and I wanted to give them a little more time before fim-ing.

8. Training methods are up to you, I have never super cropped and love the way my plants turn out with a combination of FIMing and LST, but no one method is truly better than another

Also your babe looks to have a Mag def, Just throw a little cal mag in with the water and you'll be fine =]