So I just snorted 2 oxycontin 10's

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by NDsmoker420, Aug 14, 2008.

1. No. Does it make a difference?

2. Oxycontin is the trade name of oxycodone, which is the generic name. They are both the same thing.

My pops is on oxycodone 10's for chronic back pain, so I have an unlimited supply of the stuff. In my youth I was dumb and fucked with the stuff, but thankfully I don't have an addictive personality and was able to stop with little trouble.

I was up to around 60 to feel anything, and this was occasional use. Anyways, I always preferred to snort it rather than taking it orally due to the rapid onset. 20mg is a pretty modest dosage for a first timer, I started with 10, so you should def feel something.

Edit: How did you snort it without taking the time release off? Did you crush it into a fine powder? Because if so that would have the same effect.

3. Yes I crushed it into fine powder, and I got a pretty good buzz. I'm a pretty big person(6'2 300) maybe thats why it didn't mess me up to much?

4. Crushing it up would have removed the time release. It could be that you're a big guy, but 20mg for a first time is a pretty good dosage. You might have just snorted it incorrectly, but a good buzz is better than no buzz :p

5. yep. if i ever do i'll be buying every single one i can get

6. I always break oxy's (W/ out APAP) into little tiny chunks and just swallow em w/ yogurt and a chaser. Not a fan of IV, snorting, or even parachuting for that matter.

7. That works, but I think it's importan to mention something here

The time release mechanism is not in the coating, it is mixed into the pill. Sucking off the coating, or just spliting a pill in half will not defeat the time release. You should crush it up until it is so fine that a razor blade will not even cut it anymore.

Just a common misconception that I thought I might help you out with. That might be why you didn't feel it as intensely as you wanted.

8. No its every 1mg, just because you can't imagine doesn't mean it's not rue bro.
    I just made $150, 30 fives.

9. As is crystal meth. wild world huh?

10. I'm no pro on meth, but I feel like it would be prescribed as a powder/pill like other amphetamines. The crystal form seems like it would be the product of an "amatuer" lab, if you will. Not trying to nitpick, I'm just kind of curious.

11. i dont believe "crystal" meth is prescribed by doctors its a mixture of various chemicals..methamphetamine is prescribed under the name desoxyn for severe ADD

back to the oxys though to the OP did you ever specify what kind you had..are they the name brand OC 20 pills or generics? cause if the name brands you suck off the coating chop and snort, but ive had generics from ethex corporation and i powdered 2 and sniffed them and didnt feel shit. they had no thin easy to remove coating like with the name brands they were jsut mad solid hard to crush little pills..needless to say i was pissed and didnt buy anymore..i also tried shooting one of the ethex oxycodones (they were 20mgs btw) and it turned to goo in the spoon and nothing could liquify it even when heating so it was a total loss.

12. you weigh 300 pounds.holy fuck

13. I understand the negativity about opiates on this forum because it is a marijuana forum. Marijuana is definitely the most harmless illegal drug in the u.s., but this part of the forum is about anything people want to discuss. I'm sick of reading the "don't ever try this because it's bad" crap.

I was addicted to large amounts of Oxycontin for a couple of years and it was the worst experience of my life. This doesn't give me the right to tell other people it's wrong to try. I don't personally recommend it to people, but I do believe people should be allowed to legally ingest whatever substances they choose.

With that being said, I think you didn't get too much of an affect because of your size. I'm 5 foot 4 170lbs, and I ate 20mg my first time. I didn't get too great of an affect, but 2 days later I snorted 40mg and I was as high as I could comfortably tolerate.

If you smoke some bud while you're high on opiates it makes life extremely enjoyable. The only thing I would recommend is making sure you can balance the opiates. If you can do them once a week or less, they can be a great thing. If you find yourself craving them daily, I would suggest you quit them all together, but like I said it's your personal choice.

Have fun... :cool:

14. because us kids are usually poor and pills are usually exspensive is why we snort them.by snorting them you can get high on less.you'd have to take 5 or 6 to get high orally.1 or 2 through the nose.silly :devious:

haha

15. GTFO troll

16. #36 Italia5239, Aug 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2008
    For all of you idiots, he said Oxycontin, not oxycodine, and the actually name of oxycodone is percocet, and not a fucking lartab. Snorting pills is great if you're a fan of snorting, and it's way more wise than the idiots who are smashing them up and putting them in their blunts or ontop of bowls. It gets you high immediatly, just don't sit there and think about it. Snort the shit on the run is how it's meant to be done. It's a numbing factor, and you should be feeling great, notice how any muscle pain you previously had are gone, and your worries aren't gone. When you're focusing solo on the drug, then you know it has taken effect.

Make sure to always get your fingers wet, tip your head back, and snort a small amount of water through your nostrils in order to clear any dust through your passages!

17. #37 s w i s h e r, Aug 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2008
    Hey idiot, Oxycontin is oxycodone continuous release.

Nice try though

edit: I had to stop reading after the first sentence. You don't know what you're talking about. Oxycodone is in percocet. The 'actually' name of Oxycodone is, Oxycodone.

18. I'd rather pop that shit, but snorting it is fine. Don't smoke it though bro, but hey I've done that before.

Close minded people on grass city always makes me laugh

19. I do know what I'm talking about, and if you can read than I did say that it is the ingredent in percocet. If I worded it backwards originally, then it's because I was too high, big deal.

20. percocet!!!