Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So...I just rolled my first joint.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by c0mma, Dec 20, 2010.

1. How did I do?
    [​IMG]

2. A little twisted, but it will come in time. The important thing is if it smokes well?

3. Not bad for your first time! It just takes some practice.

4. yeah, just rolllll it up. once you got it it starts coming to you easily. i love joints

5. Not bad for your firzt I would work on making sure u get it tighter next tim ed tho

6. yeah a lil twisted but looks great for first timer..

i'd recomend a tiny bit of saliva at the end to twist, so it doesn't end up twisting more of the joint :p

7. i have found that making a paper tube will help get you the perfect tube shape. but if you wana become a master at joint rolling buy a shit ton of regs and only roll with them

8. My dad rolls joints like that, in the old days people would twist them up like you do.

9. Its not good but much better than my first joint. I don't really roll joints though I like the art of blunt rolling.

10. Not bad at all.

11. looks good. similar to my first joint but mine wasnt so twisted, but same general size, and whatnot

12. Pretty good. As long as it doesn't fall apart (like some of mine have).

13. Not bad for a first time joint roller. Try learning to roll cones, they may be harder, but pay off after you smoke them:smoking:

14. pro on a first timer, if you end up rolling loose like that an easy fix is packing he weed down on one end with the other twisted off.

15. My first joint was not nearly as twisted. Yours looks like an oldies Cheech and Chong style. But perfect for first timer

16. Haha thanks guys! It didn't fall apart but then again, it wasn't as full as I would have liked. I just used the last of a stash that I'd had for a while and I figured I might as well start practicing since it wouldn't have made sense to use my spoon.