So i just purchased....

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Joedahoe, Dec 23, 2012.

1. #1 Joedahoe, Dec 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2012
    2 cotton candy seeds from delicious seeds

1 iced grape fruit from female seeds

And

My freebie is 1

Critical #47

Edit : im high and hust posted after i wrote what i got

But i paid with my debit because paypal didnt work and neither did walmart money pak :mad:

Makes me nervous. I had em shipped to family's house who wont open or ask about package.

Should i be worried?

I did the stealth option attitude btw)

Im just worried cause i paid with my debit card

:high:

2. sup again man. no need to worry, i have used my debit many times no problems.

:smoke:

3. [quote name='"green711"']sup again man. no need to worry, i have used my debit many times no problems.

:smoke:[/quote]

Lol its the high. Its making me paranoid.

But thanks for the slight soothing of my conscious.

+rep

4. I use my debit card using NON STEALTH regular shipping option to my house and everything was fine. I did it a few times actually. Takes about almost 2 weeks to get it from attitude and they give you a tracking number to track it from royal mail to usps so it's really convenient.

5. I've ordered twice with debit, non stealth and no issues. Received both shipments in about 10 days :)

6. [quote name='"shagwells"']I use my debit card using NON STEALTH regular shipping option to my house and everything was fine. I did it a few times actually. Takes about almost 2 weeks to get it from attitude and they give you a tracking number to track it from royal mail to usps so it's really convenient.[/quote]

I took the extra security as a guarantee. :D

7. [quote name='"chocolope8"']I've ordered twice with debit, non stealth and no issues. Received both shipments in about 10 days :)[/quote]

This is all good to hear