so...i just puked up my heart...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by deadlyfox, May 13, 2005.

1. story- had to drive a cousin to the auto shop so he could pick up his car. I was blazed off my ass. Well I pick him up, we drive to teh auto store, he picks up his car, thanks me, then leaves. So im driving back home, when a cop starts driving beside me.

It was a 4 lane road (2 on each side) and I was in the left lane, and he was in the right. The right was clear to keep driving while my lane was clogged up. I wasnt going to peel out into the right lane pass everyone with a cop next to me. While he could be jetting down the road in that lane, he was driving along side me staring me down.

So yeah he slows down and mimicks the speed of my car, looking at me the entire time. I on the other hand was shit-faced off my ass. Red eyes, mouth hanging open, glazed eye look, etc. When I realized the cop was right beside me staring me down, I near panicked. I realized I was standing on the edge of a DUI with MJ in my system. (no MJ in the car though) Can you say BUZZKILL city.

I suddenly had a spirt of genius and whipped out the ol' cell phone from the pocket and started up an imaginary conversation with myself. I then blared the radio, fiddling with the knobs. The whole point was to distract him from my shitfaced look and to make it look like I was consious and alert. I then pulled into the left turn lane at the last second, with the line of cars behind me blocking him from driving after me more. With that, the cop drove FINALLY off.

Apon sobering up and realizing what had almost happened...I seriously am never driving stoned again. Never.

anyway I thought id share my experience today. peace.

2. didnt virginia make talking on the cell phone while your driving illegal haha?

maybe its dc im thinking of

3. what man? i dont get it. its not like he could have piss tested you right there. you were completely fine. if a cop says your high, just say no im not. theres no way he can really prove it man. you had no MJ on you or in the car so you were safe bro. mj can make you paranoid. just relax next time, dont let the po scare you, you werent doing anything wrong

4. Yeah there should be no way for the cop to know your high. They might have their suspisions but just say no.

Ive had to talk to cops right after a nice burn cruise because they were checking up my car plates and shit. I hadnt a clue what the fuck the cop was doing so i walked up and asked if there was a problem. She told me how the person of the house i parked infront of called the cops because the car was suspicious or some stupid ass shit. Two more cars roll up.

One was a cop i saw just two days ago and he busted two of my friends with buds and paraphenia. All i got was a underage tobacco charge. We were blazed as fuck then and the cop believed us when we said we were about to smoke and that we hadnt.

Well i was blazed and talked to all these cops and they didnt say shit. They may have noticed but even if they did what the fuck can they do if your high. One dude asked to search the car and i said sure. He didnt find shit and i left.

So dont be paranoid and just chill. As for faking a cell phone call, not a great idea. Many states have now passed a law that makes it illegal to drive and talk on a cell unless its the headphone shit because it is dangerous.

dc

5. Cops where i live bust people driving all the time for internal possession of marijuana if they think youre high. I asked if it was legal in aother post and people said it is the same as DUI but i thought the whole thing was BS. I;d be so pissed if i was charged with internal possession.

6. if the do prove your high someway, and you are driving, you will get a dui, but if you have no bud on you, just say your eyes are red cause u broke up with your girlfriend and you were crying...

7. should've closed your mouth, looked at him, looked back at the road and kept driving. look guilty and you are guilty.

8. lucky man

9. I never knew that. How do they prove that those people are high to charge them with the DUI?

I'd be pissed too if i were charged with that, it just seems like bullshit. I never have problems driving while im ripped.

dc