So I just posted this on facebook.

Discussion in 'General' started by Eclipsetuner, Nov 30, 2012.

1. You know, I got into an argument today about Marijuana being a gateway drug. And you know, I guess people are right. It COULD lead to hard-core drug use because some people admit to using it with hardcore drugs. So it got me to thinking.

Instead of focusing on Marijuana as the main gateway drug, we need to focus on the most prevalent substance: Dihydrogen Monoxide, or DHMO.

Never heard of it? I'm sure you've been near it and not even known.

100% of Heroine, Meth, and Crack Cocaine users have admitted to using it, multiple times.
    It's responsible for more deaths a year than Marijuana. Especially by inhalation.
    It can cause severe burns, especially in it's gaseous form.
    Much of it that comes from 3rd world countries is tainted, and can cause a plethora of diseases.
    It's used as a cooling agent in nuclear reactors!!!
    It's also used in every chemical weapon on Earth.
    It's found in 100% of cancer biopsies.
    It's found in a mother's breast milk, and can be passed onto a newborn infant without her even knowing!!!

It has links to prostitution, murder, extortion, and organized crime.

We bastardize Marijuana, but DHMO affects a VAST majority people, and they don't even know it.

Let's support the war on DHMO.

I have many conservative friends who think weed should be illegal, even in this day and age. They still believe the things they were taught about the drug (akin to Reefer Madness), and argue that there has never been a spin put on it. My Facebook feed is a shitstorm right now because people are freaking out about this substance that affects everybody that they've never heard of.

DiHydrogen Monoxide is water. Everything in this statement is relatively true.

Feel free to use this to troll your facebook friends.

Also, epic troll tip: If they Google it, the first website they will find is going to be a site that says the exact same things about DHMO as this post does, it also goes into more detail.

2. Marijuana being a gateway drug is bullcrap.

Of course methheads and crackheads started on weed. No one jumps straight to meth. I'm sure all methheads have at least a slight history with alcohol as well.

3. some do dude

4. Is it me or most people not educated about drugs.

5. what i want to know...

is how most these trolls have like 50ish posts when they troll

6. I don't troll fellow stoners. Now hardcore conservative types, I love trolling. They don't really come here, but you find EVERYBODY on facebook.

7. It was a generalization. I'm sure there are exceptions, but I'd say the vast majority of hardcore drug users have smoked marijuana before. And no, smoking marijuana isn't the reason they became drug addicts.

8. It sort of makes it sounds like MJ could kill someone, no no no senor

9. I saw a video once where people started a petition to get dihydrogen monoxide banned, and got a bunch of people to sign. I lol'd.

10. [quote name='"Eclipsetuner"']I don't troll fellow stoners. Now hardcore conservative types, I love trolling. They don't really come here, but you find EVERYBODY on facebook.[/quote]

Not me :)

11. ^^ Oh shit its Mr. Haze!

12. I guess most probably start off with milk. Then water, then pop (caffeine). From there they go to beer, then bourbon, then marijuana and then crack, heroin, cocaine or whatever. That pretty much states that the gateway theory does not work. If we really want to look at something to call it a "gateway drug" then I think we should look at alcohol. Take a look at the info below.

A Yale study published Tuesday in the Journal of Adolescent Health found that people who used alcohol or tobacco in their youth are almost twice as likely to abuse prescription opiate drugs than those who only used marijuana.

Here is a good article to check out.

Yale study: Alcohol