Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

so I just picked up this eighth of hawaiian... what do you think?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by joetheguy, Mar 24, 2013.

1. yay or nay?

Attached Files:

2. looks nice! Not sure if its an 1/8 or not based on what you can see in your hand and the bag though... Enjoy!!

3. #3 joetheguy, Mar 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2013
    yeah I need to get a scale soon hahah, but it feels about as much as I've been getting so it should be an eighth more or less (more, hopefully). not used to bud that's not nice, dense buds though, is there a difference between bud like that and bud like what I just copped here?

4. looks a little leafy but otherwise nice not sure about weight hard to tell in that pic

5. looks nice my friend, as far as the weight is concerned nobody can really tell weight from a picture, so i'm going to assume that it is an eighth.

6. yeah it looks leafy but looks pretty good

7. Prob half the weight is leaves

8. too leafy for my liking, but you get whatever they give you i suppose lol

9. Looks good to me!

10. a little leafy but frosty

11. Looks good man.

12. Poor trim job, other than that looks nice!

13. looks nice but the real question is does it get you baked?

14. indeed it does, but i called the guy out on the buds being a little leafy and i felt bad 'cause it was genuinely the only thing he had to sell me hahah, he just sold me a glorious eighth of alaskan thunderfuck x purple haze

thanks for the responses everyone :smoking:

15. Enjoy your high man looks dankkk

16. a little leafy, but could just be fresh