so i just made butter.....i dont even know if it works.....dont know what to do with it.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by greenthumbs21, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Any suggestions appreciated.....i dont think i can consume it because i have a horrible tolerance to......everything.

Shrimp scampi sounds good but what makes it most potent baking or sauté

Attached Files:

2. Looks good to me! I know you have more exp growing then me but I've made some potent butter! How much product did you use and how much butter did you use? Also how much long did you simmer it?

3. Ok.....hahaha.....like......2 fist fulls of crap .....2.5 stick butter......2 cup water.....3 hours on high in crock pot.

I think maybe less heat more time.....but haven't even tried what i got.....i dont want to kill the experience... think I m gonna start making pellets ir cubes if i know what im doing is effective.

and i noticed i didnt get as much butter as put in....i think dry shake is better than sticky crap....no clue!!!!

4. That's how it should be. Some of the butter evaporates. I never even added water I just put straight butter and trim.. The butter will probably taste like shit lol but if you want to start off small just to see how strong it is eat a spoonful then wait ATLEAST a hour. If you don't feel anything or it's not as strong as you would like take another spoonful.. Last thing you want to do is eat to much lol.. I made cookies my first time and are 4 in 45 minutes thinking they were not strong. And I thought I was dying for 4 hours haha. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1423703573.153222.jpg

Here is a recipe I have used to make cookies. I add chocolate chips to them to make them taste better and it makes a huge difference

5. Butter evaporates..... crap.....then more butter i guess

This makes no sense to me.....2.5 stick butter......maybe stick left......used a pasta strainer hahaha

I think ill try the cookies that make you feel like you die.

I dont want to just test it...im not a good control......doctors have given me .....hydrocodon...oxycodon...oxycontin...percs...vics...morphine...meranol....tramadol.trizadone.and i had to shoot antibiotics in my leg over 3 years....

Im not a good test subject for effectiveness. ....im pretty dull

Attached Files:

6. Second go!!!!

Attached Files:

7. Thanks to Grade A......with a little schooling.....second batch STINKS AND way more green.....i gotta hit the store and get some cookies mix

IM GETTIN MY MARTHA STEWART ON TODAY!!!!!

Tokehouse....or stonedhouse cookies and shrimp scampi!!!!!

8. i like to extract with dry ice or bags first. then mix extract into the melted butter. less butter will be lost to your material because theres no need to strain. only excess water content seems to evaporate. usually do 5-8g extracted or so to 4 sticks. roughly 1 oz of good starting material for rec use. for med use, depending on tollerance ive doubled it. Last report on those from a rec user, double batch (14g) forced them to sleep and gave them a feeling as if they were falling through the sky. After hearing this, my Ranger buddy says "Dammit i miss halo jumps," jump that broke his back, "got any more of those cookies?"

9. #9 Buffalo11024, Feb 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2015
  10. Ahhhhh hell ya.....ok so you ice water rip it into hash first.......ok........next project .....bag of ice and my paint strainer bucket hahaha

Im gonna give me people a blind taste test hahahaha.....i hope noone dies

Great info

11. Hope your test subjects dont have any plans for about 12 hours

12. Thats dude is a bad ass....i didnt make it through jump school because of knee and back.....i can only imagine what hes seen.......hes a bad MFer!!!!!.......its not the HIGH ALTITUDE........its the LOW OPENING or stiff knee that gets ya!!!!........huge respect....i couldnt make the cut physically.

13. #13 Buffalo11024, Feb 12, 2015
    he really was one of the elite. 82nd 1 tour. 75th 6 tours. became an R.I. Then went to SF selection where he broke his back during their final jump. Fortunate hes still got use of his legs. Definitely a mentor within my service. i too injured out of jump school, shoulder. prior injury, i should have rehabed longer, but i timed out for my contract. as a line medic attached to infantry we were fortunate enough to train and operate with our local sf detachments. it had its benefits. you wont believe it. silly shit. our mechanics fixed a few dirtbikes they gave us two. one day a few weeks before thanksgiving their medic said i can get anything you want, talking medical gear. i said for the holiday i want to kill and eat a few turkeys with my family as i would at home. kept contact and i got a few jumps after we got back in a private plane. good guys. pretty fuckin wild though.

Attached Files:

14. Lmao......my friends would kill cow and boar and have wonderful meals.....then the village folk would come runnin for US dollar bills.

I had friends in kgal mortar and intel squads (location), jsoc, cascom, forcecom, i been around but never been in the shit..i was a real leader through training. ....body is screwed for any real service. .....then!! i got in a motorcycle accident. ...got 1 pound of titanium, 3 oz SS and broke my neck.

I was located near quantico...and saw fort knox......cant fuck with the ACTIVE ARMY

15. #15 Buffalo11024, Feb 12, 2015
    if i would have seen a pig it would have been all mine. we spent iraqi dinar and bartered in the markets of a few places. get some awesome shit. good food and fresh produce. we really gained the favor of the people in a few places through our missions. some places were always sketchy. we had to pass out several compensation tickets. our first was in kuwait in mortar training. killed 26 sheep with 2 120 wp. fob with the turkeys we we retuning from a mission and our mrap got rushed by an albino camel. it got caught in the armor. that was the most expensive. lots of torn down wires.

16. The sheep are expensive for sure.....26 sucks...that a whole 13 dollars hahaha

i almost pissed myself when hearing about a top and cap cussing each other out because neither wanted to pay for the cow or goat or whatever.

17. Well i liked it.....a friend of mine cant put 3 words together and laughs at everything and his eyes are the color of blood.......IT WORKED and that was only 1/3 of the first batch

Attached Files:

18. Just got this from a bud.....small one is mine because i have been peeling off it

Attached Files:

19. those shrimp look AMAZING nice work! :)

20. Oh boy and the flavor....amazing.

Screw tyme, oregano and basil........weed is a great seasoning! Never done it b4

Im gonna get to cookies today