So I just kind of stopped smoking...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by thrice54, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Well long story short. I've run out of weed and for about the past 5 days I haven't been smoking.

Before that I smoked everyday for pretty much the past year. With the exception of when I was working hardcore over some parts of the summer and when traveling and weed was unavailable. But its always being a big part of my life I went to Cannabis cup this year and smoked all kinds of great bud and now I could either go to Maastricht(the closest city in the netherlands to me) or I could call up some dealers, but I just don't feel like it. I just feel like I've stopped for no real reason...

2. I hate running out of bud.:(

3. Well yeah me too, but I kind of feel like I might just take a big break. The friends I usually smoke with are back in Canada. I smoke by myself all the time, but idk I just don't see any point which feels so strange to me, because I've always thought of myself as a big advocate of the wonders of weed.

4. If I were you I would probably take a break. It will make smoking a lot more enjoyable once you start again. But I know what you mean. You love weed, but I don't think you are getting tired of it, you probably just need a break.:smoke:

5. It seems like your quiting yourself, but its even worse when its not your choice. I cant explain how much it sucks when you want to smoke and the city is dry. It took me 2 weeks before i said fuck it, drove to the city and bought shwag.

6. It is what it is man. You just gotta go with how you feel sometimes. I've noticed that I go through phases. Sometimes I'll be smoking heavily which for me is usually once a day or so, and then I go through periods where I don't smoke for a couple weeks. It's weird but it works out for me.

7. that's what happened to my dad. he said he had a pound sitting under his bed and one day just decided to stop and has never smoked since. for no real reason either, just kind didnt feel the need to i suppose. i dont know

8. Shit man, take a break from it then. Soon you will get the feeling that you want to smoke..I am pretty much sure of that. You can lern things from this break too, it is all good.

9. i actually like taking breaks. when i feel like it, that is

10. when you smoke weed its fun because its different when you do it to much its nol onger different

sometimes you just want to be sober i feel you man i haven't smoked for a week because i just havent felt like it

11. Hey the break is just going to make it better when you finally choose to blaze again :smoke:

12. That happens to me when I smoke a lot, it just gets boring. Then one day I'm sitting there watching tv and I realize how much more entertaining it is when I'm stoned.

13. I think it might be a little bit like this, but I don't really see myself refusing smoking when I hang out with friends who like to a lot. I just think this is really the end of my private relationship with weed. By that I mean I don't think I'll smoke by myself anymore.