Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I just invented a new word...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Eclecticity, Aug 17, 2012.

1. ...and the word is stobro. It is short for stoner brother, as in: "hey man do you know Cosmo, he my stobro" and "me and my stobro goin out fo' a reefer ride".

Maybe I'm just hi. Hello to you too.

2. lol so useless. anyone who says stobro is a super tool.

whats up man.

3. Yeah, so stupid it cracked me up. How you doin'?

4. It doesn't quite roll that smoothly. At least for me. What about Stobra? It sounds more silly that way, because no one actually says Bra. And it's easier to say with my weird lips.

5. nah sounds a bit stupid, maybe stick to cleaning out the dumpsters at maccas?

6. Stop, please stop

7. Not bad. I'll be sure to bring it up at the next Merriam-Webster meeting

8. Did anyone else think of GI Joe when reading this? STOBRA!!!!

9. lol

[​IMG]

10. I've never heard the term stoner brother, so this whole concept is pretty weird. . .