Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So i just found out...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThEiLlEsTaRoUnD, Aug 12, 2009.

1. That the entire side of my moms family are all potheads.Pretty awesome way how i found out too.
    I was with my friends and she texts my friends phone and was like,where do u fucking burnouts get ur weed,i was like why u need a bag? shes like yeah! and i was quite baffled at this,so she picks up me and one of my friends and we go and get her the bag,and she started telling me how she smokes every now and then and that her 2 brothers are potheads and that my gma smokes every now and then,and that my uncles pick up 2 pounds at a time and wake and bake and smoke alllll day.
    She told me shes gnna buy me a bong for my bday and smoke with me when i get off PINS :smoke:

2. Yea that's cool man... my mom bought me a bullet pipe and I've sold her a sac before. Although I hate it when she smokes because she is annoying as fuck. She talks so much sober about bullshit you don't give a fuck about...imagine blazed...ugh the only way I can put up with it is by hitting the bong myself or just straight up leaving.

Good for you though! Hope your family members are chill when they smoke!

3. Yeah I just read that entire post to myself in a long island accent.

Thats sick though dude, I dont think I have any stoners in my family :(.. Well one cousin but I never see him and I dont even know what hes doing nowadays.
    But why would she come to you for bud if her dad picks up pounds?

4. Her dad doesnt,her brothers do.and her mom smokes every now and then,And idk why she didnt get from her brother that lives near,probably because he lives far but a few big towns away kinda far,and haha you from LI?

5. tbh, my whole mom's side of the family is potheads too, even though they do all sorts of drugs.

6. lol i smoke with my uncle a fair bit. iv also heard that my pops brother is a big stoner.

7. I used to smoke with my mom all the time.
    4 years ago on 4/20 I came home and she asked if I had any pot and I thought it was a trick, but she swore it wasn't. We ended up smoking together, it was weird but now it's cool. She bought me an ounce of amaazzingg hydro when I went home to visit from college. She also used to get this stuff that tasted like you were smoking roses. She's going to be meeting my boyfriend in a couple months and she believes that if they get high together it's a good "bonding" experience haha.
    She quit aparently though. Shes a drug/alcohol counselor and didnt want to be a hypocrit.

8. I feel your fucking pain. I smoke with my dad on occasion and he is the same way. He'll talk your head off and get completely ignorant at times.

9. Lol @ "picks up 2 pounds at a time"

10. That's awesome, I smoke with the parents sometimes. Depends on how things go. But hopefully they're chill. Smoked out a few people that it actually got like, irritating with and the high would start to disappear. But outside of that, enjoy mayne.

I did have to reread your post though after that dude said he read it in the long island accent. Having lived in the 718 for a while, it's still all in good fun.

11. that is awesome i have a pretty good feeling 3/4 of my family are all potheads

12. #12 radicaljonny, Aug 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2009
    haha nice!
    i remember when i found out my father-in-law toked up.
    i was loading a hookah in the backyard and I asked if he wanted to smoke some.
    he said "depends on whether it is a "special" bowl or not..."
    I told him, "we can make it "special""...

before that we actually didn't talk much.
    now almost every time i am visiting i spot him a bowl or get him some. haha.

my side of the family is a completely different story though, super-christian-brain-washed-folk. ugh.
    even though my dad admits to smoking pot when he was in college, he plays the "it's illegal" card all the time and is supposedly against it. Although I have a feeling he is just trying really hard to convince himself that it is "wrong to smoke weed"...

13. thats sick. Im pretty sure both my parents used to smoke but I dont wanna call them out on it and be wrong.

14. Wow! You guys are pretty lucky! My mom and dad went to highschool in the 50s and are about as square as they come. My dad get's a buzz from 2 beers!

My sister doesn't really care and Out of my 7 cousins only one tokes. He's a professional telemark skier though so that's no big suprise!

Be seeing him in CO come January! Can't wait till winter gets here so I can stop these damn DIY projects with my girl and just ski every weekend!

15. man the same thing happened to me wehn i was 13, i found my dad's stash, then he caught me because i took quite a bit, then i raised 1000 dollars, then he sat me down and told me why i'm attracted to weed all the time... then he gave me the rest of his stash, rolled us a joint and smoked it... now we smoke all the time.

16. dude thats pretty ill that your family blazes. my mom blazed like once or twice growing up but they basically act like the fucking dea with me and for a while theyd confiscate all of my weed, pipes and searched my room fairly regularly whenever i was at school or something. also our house has alarms on every door and window outside, so it fucking blows.

this might make alot of people not like me but i dont really wanna keep blazing for the rest of my life. i dont in any way dislike weed, its just i dont want to make myself reliant on it as my only way of life. someday (a LONG time from now) im going to probably give up weed, or at least be much more discreet, because i dont want my kids growing up thinkiing weeds ok, because every kid will do much more than there parents say is acceptable (eg if they say weeds fine, they might get into more hard drugs early on), i just wanna be a good parent to my kids some day.

17. Then educate them, don't lie to them. Booooo
    You would be just like your mother then...[the same one you complained about]

18. i plan on doing this when my kids get to be a teenager. im not really anything like my parents because my mom smoked once in her life and both my parents are extremely strict about weed. probably because im the only toker in the family history. even my 19 year old brother at college doesnt drink or smoke..

19. I have a huge family, and out of all those people, only me and one cousin smoke. You're really lucky to have all those people who share your love of the herb.

20. I guess we're all telling our family smoking ties.
    I've smoked with my mom once, then she became a bitch and is blackmailing me now. Smoked a couple times with my uncles, alot with my cousin.