Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I just can't take it in MD anymore

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SomethingPhishy, Jul 16, 2012.

1. I can't grow legal, I can't get any decent paying job with out grinding my body into the ground. I've got a pretty serious handicap from a bad four wheeler accident (half a foot) so I need weed to function and I'm damn sure not going to take pain killers... I love farming and being self substaining you know have my own cow and chickens for milk and eggs. So I was thinking of moving to west try something different where should I go?

2. dude, you can def do a closet grow or something, might be sketchy, but just be safe and you should be good. I hope you get your meds man!