Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I just bought weed for the first time ever...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by timbisley, Jan 8, 2012.

1. I've been wanting to find a dealer around here for a while but none of my friends smoke so it's kinda hard(and the people that I have smoked with all live super far.) I just kept hoping I'd run into some random pothead-looking stranger on the street and I'd work up the courage to ask if he/she smokes and can hook me up. And that's pretty much what just happened. Saw some shady looking dudes standing outside a house, I asked, and one of them happened to be a dealer apparently. Kinda awkward exchange but whatevs. So, I got a $10 gram of "regs"(actually really shitty looking dried up schwag but I took it anyway.)

Now this is gonna be the first time I ever smoke alone and I don't have a piece or anything so I made a waterfall bong out of a corona bottle. Thing is, i don't know what to use to hold my weed. Don't have a slider from a bong and I guess the obvious choice is make something out of aluminum but I'm not really sure how to go about doing that so that it works well. Any advice? Also, general advice?

TL;DR: Help me make/find something to hold my weed at the top of a bottle being used as a waterfall bong.

PS: first post! Hi, everyone :wave:

2. Zigzags, Buy them

3. Will do, but for now I don't have papers/dutches >.<

4. Get a socket from a wrench set man... don't be smoking aluminum lol

5. apple pipe - pretty hard to fuck that up

6. 10$ a g sounds steep for regs.

7. good luck doing better in fucking long island with random folks

8. Get a water bottle. Get a pen. Get some dank. Get a bic lighter. Use the bic light to put 2 holes in the water bottle, one for the carb, one for the bowl. Get the tip of the pen and put it where the bowl is supposed to be. Put weed in the bowl , the tip of the pen , and light up.

9. fuck plastic

10. Do what iCheetos said but instead of the pen cap use a socket

11. lol I saw some kids load a bowl in a pen cap once, took them way too long to notice that when their weed burned so did the plastic haha, it was like a plastic joint shoved inside a water bottle

12. My advise is to not smoke pot until you are grown up, and don't approach shady looking characters thinking they must be potheads. 99% of potheads don't fit that stereotype thank goodness. We are just people. Well, most of us, anyway. Probably more like 80% don't look that way now that I think about it. Plus what do you think narcs look like? You are lucky you didn't get hurt and robbed. And one more piece of advice learned the hard way. Pot is harmless, but don't make the mistake of thinking all drugs are. You are not superman and drugs can, and will, alter the course of your life forever. You did ask for advise. Welcome to the City. You can easily make a dent in a coke can, poke some needle holes in the dent and you have a pipe.

13. If your in a pinch, get a can cut tiny little holes on the top, and cut a bigger hole on the right side of the can. And boom, insta-bowl. Don't recommend smoking like this all the time tho, just emergencies.

14. Best advice here. Just don't use a can often. Pick up a glass piece. Our local smoke shop has decent glass for 5-10$. Good investment, also welcome to the city.

15. Or he can just buy a one hitter and save his brain cells?

16. freal they cost like 5 dolll hairs

17. Doll hairs? :smoke:

18. Holy shit long island man same here!

19. li repppin. and just use a can or an apple if u got nothing

aiyyo what up northpot. greenlawn right here

20. Well it's northport but northpot sounds better lol I'm glad the island gets good bud