Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I just blacked out...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by johnnyheck, Dec 21, 2008.

1. urgh my head hurts >__<

I like to make pieces on a regular basis. i've been using a bong i made out of a glass pepsi bottle for about a month, so i figured i needed a new one and made one out of a milk jug. me and my buddy were toking some shit called sunny d (just some pretty decent hydro bud misted with sunny d that tastes fxking great) in my basement. we were just about cashed on our 3rd bowl and i took a huge ass rip out of it. i stood up to go put my piece away, still holding in the hit. i must've stood up fast as hell cuz i saw a bright white light and experienced a sensation i can only describe as spinning around in a hamster ball in a pool, followed by a whack to the skull. my dude said it was the funniest shit he's ever seen. now i get to clean up some bong water. haha... weed. :smoking:

2. shit man gotta be more careful smoking out of plastic..maybe i got it wrong, but i think that may be something you want to change.

i know what you mean though about the hamster feeling. i got that once before when i smoked a bowl of hash and bacco too fast. i didnt black out. but i know the feeling.

glad your okay...no concussion, thats a good thing:cool:

3. smoking out of plastic doesnt really effect anything as long as you arent melting the plastic

4. true....its not like the milk makes people sick

but im my experience homemade bowls are toxic as fuck..dont inhale through heated chrome, and dont melt plastic.

5. Haha thanks for the concern. Naw i'm fine and i got a pretty nice buzz. :cool: