So...I just basically kicked out my mom's old lady friend from the house...LONG

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DrOpEnEr, May 22, 2009.

1. #1 DrOpEnEr, May 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2009
    Before getting to the actual story let me give you a little background info: My mom has a friend she met in church who's the age of 72. This lady is extremely religious and close-minded. I knew since the first time I saw her that she was a two-faced hypocrite bitch, but my mother wouldn't listen to me I was young and naive according to her. Now, we've known her for two years, going on three soon, and throughout all this my mother would tell me that she could be a little hypocritical sometimes and materialistic...but damn I had already told her this....anyway, it turns out that after 30+yrs of marriage she's getting divorced from her 82 yr. old fragile husband and she moved in with us because my mom is oh-so-nice. I suspected she was bound to talk shit after living with us for three months, but I never thought it'd be in my parents house with me there.

So it was a usual morning with nobody at home after dropping my brother off at school. I started putting together a make-shift bong and I hear that my moms old lady friend was home, so I decided to chill for a while and go check out what she was up to. I'm a naturally sneaky person, so when I walk (specially in socks) nobody can hear me. I walk to the kitchen super stealth mode and saw she was using the phone in the little laundry room next to the kitchen and thought she was doing her laundry or some shit so I open the fridge casually. Then, I hear her start talking about my mom and dad. I open a cabinet stealthily and listen closely and she starts talking about my whole family. So I stand in the corner left hand corner of my kitchen next to the fridge to avoid being seen, and here is what I heard:

Lady: " My friend offered me her house yesterday( a nun). I'm comfortable here and this poor woman lives really comfortable also and works hard as a teacher, but she has no control over her children and her husband works even harder until late working outside the house."

(idk what the person on the other line said so i'll put () for that from now on)

Lady: "Yes, they have the garage separate from the house and it's huge, but they have a lot of stuff that they don't know where to put. I told her I'd give her 2-3,000$ and i'd hire 2-3 men to re-model it but she still said it was not meant to live in and the a/c water fan doesn't work but it does I know it does. Then I asked her husband and he said the same thing plus he'd get a huge electricity bill, but who knows why they won't GIVE it to me I'll just leave it in the hands of "God". "

(I'm thinking wtf?! that's why the stuff is in there in the first place dumb bitch that IS where we put it. The fucking fan doesn't work...trust me I've smoked in there)

()

Lady: "No they don't do anything, I just washed 20 cups he brought from his room alone. Yeah, he gets home really late in the night every day."

(I just took 5 cups which I WASHED MYSELF, and I guess 12:00 on weekdays is extremely late for her...no it's not a curfew I'm 19)

()

Lady: "Yeah, well we'll see what happens I'm really comfortable here though I just cook (nasty food btw) and wash dishes as payment.

(I'm thinking wow this is fucked up, I was actually nice to her giving her a chance and not being an a-hole. I thought maybe righteous people did exist. The saddest part is that I was fooled eventhough I already knew she was the person I always thought she was. At this point I make a small noise and she hears it but can't see me and checks around the corner and continues falsely in a loud voice.)

Lady: "Yes this house is very blessed I feel really good here!!"

I see the conversation coming to an end so I start whistling a "happy I don't give a fuck tune" and I turn the corner and look at her and she has a shocked look in her face, I wanted to let it go but my anger got the best of me and I went to my room to let it boil a little and I walk back to the kitchen fuming and glare at her direction. I slam a coke on the counter, not childish like but angry, and I opened it while I'm just feeling literally hot from the anger pulsing in my veins. I decided to let her end yet another phone call she was on with a priest setting an ppointment. I'm contemplating just letting it go and letting karma take care of it...but I couldn't, she had to be put in her place. Here's how it went down:

Me: "Why do you do that "Jane?" "

Jane: (shocked) " Do what son?"

Me: ( :mad: but composed) " After showing you hospitality and giving you your way you decide to talk shit about us?"

Jane: "What?!! What did I say?!

Me: " I heard you saying that my mom has no control over us and that she absolutely refused to give you the garage even after you offered money when in reality you didn't even offer a cent to re-model the garage and saying you offered so much money.

Jane: " No! I said you guys got home late that's all, but I never said your mom has no control over you guys! And I wash dishes and cook for you guys and it's true your mom doesn't want to RENT me the garage" (wtf)

Me: "My hearing is not fucked up, I heard you plain and simple so don't try to change it on me. If you don't want to wash dishes don't wash them and if you don't want to cook... don't cook. Ha, and you want to make it to heaven, tring to love a christian life...but you're not honestly. "

Jane: "You're nobody to judge me and neither am I here to judge you. So "God" bless you and your family son"

Me: "Oh yeah, well "God" bless you too and you know what I say it honestly...not cuz I'm mad only but because it makes me sad that there's no good people in the world anymore...and hopefully now that I've told you the truth you can open your eyes and see yourself for a change."

Jane: " Well, you must have heard wrong because I never said those things"

At this point she was leaving and I was walking to my room to pack a bowl because I was so pissed I was on the brink of tears. I said fuck finishing the bong I'll use my spoon and burned two bowls of some awesome dank just to calm down before I called my mom and told her because I didn't want to yell at her.

Then an hour later I walked to the kitchen again and I saw her parking in the drive-way and I left to my room to avoid her so she wouldn't piss me off again. This is the same woman putting ideas in my mom's head about me. She told her I was becoming wild and bad ever since I pierced my ear because that's how her son started and then he went to tattoos and hard drugs and then went home to beat her and her husband his dad. Her son (all my respects to him) is deceased since ten years ago because he was murdered all over drugs. They dropped his corpse off in her front lawn with a plastic bag over his head and she uses it as a sob story for eveything.

That's it GC thanks for reading.

2. The old lady sounds miserable. IMO, just let her live there 'till she dies.

3. Damn dude that was intense.

I hate those holier than thou people, they think their like fucking gods shadow or something. Shes no more christian than anyone, if anything less. Its a sin to talk shit about people (spoiling a good name) she should know that.

Shes one of those people who talk about being christian but dont live their life anything like a christian.

4. I'm gonna be honest, I was too surprised that I read the whole thing, to formulate a response.

5. I respect the fact that even though she's an old ass lazy you just basically told her to fuck right off. Fuck being nice or keeping your opinions to yourself around old people. What are they, the village elders? I believe respecting until they give you a reason not to, and that lady is just a straight up bitch, even if she is 82.

6. Thats what old people do man, they bitch. I know I'm gonna be a intolerable asshole when im 80:cool:

7. This post is just here because I read the whole damn thing and feel like I should contribute.

:smoking:

8. pwnd that old bitch, i wouldve told her off to. she sounded like a total bitch from the start, im glad that u told her to fuck off. did she leave ur house??

9. Yeah, some people are just bitches man. But you never know she could be one of those old clucks with lots of invested money, and some kind of life fund, and it all could go to your family, so who knows.

10. thats not cool of her. i prob would of called her out too.

11. LOL, thats exactly how I felt. +rep

12. i mean, what she said didnt sound like a huge deal, but still, fuck that. I wouldnt let some1 live in my house (or parents i guess) and let them try to impose their ideas about me on them.

i probly would have done the same in that situation.

interesting story, interesting read.

13. Was she wrong to talk like that? Yes. Was what she said really that bad? No.

Way to blow things way out of proportion dude. I'm sure I'll get shit for saying that because it seems like everyone here is taking your side.

Also, just because your parents are allowing someone to live in your home doesn't mean that you have the right to listen in on their private conversations. That's fucked up.

And yeah I'm sure this woman doesn't have any mental or emotions problems. I mean what's been so bad in her life? A divorce after being married probably about half her life? Psht so what.
    Her son being a drug addict who got murdered and dumped on her front lawn with a plastic bag over hear head? Who the hell would even let that phase them?

14. Wow, It's cool to know my fellow blades have my back. Yes, she left my house...she left a note saying: "Here is the key to the house, "God" will pay you back." Idk if she meant it as a double entendre though haha. Who cares though she's gone and my household is at peace again.

15. what a hipocritical old bitch. looks like she had no control over her son and is trying to take it out on you. please tell me she isn't living with you, i would've went off way worse than u

16. love the moral of the story

17. after reading all that i was hoping it ended with her falling out a window or something. but dam dude that sucks. im glad i dont have random old people living in my house!

18. LMAO, I saw that one coming lol...you made me lol.

19. +Rep, man. The lady sounds like a total bitch and you confronting her like that was good.

20. Wait lol, I didn't say that though...your quote's off lol. :smoking:?? me 2 :D