Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I just ate some edibles...

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by sublimexo, Aug 1, 2010.

1. Well I looked online and tried this microwavable cannabutter recipe. I think it came out alright, and on the thread it said to eat it on toast.

I didn't have that much weed, maybe a nick, but I applied all the cannabutter I made onto one piece of toast. I feel kinda buzzed right now, after finishing the toast, will it get more intense?

This is my first edible. So any advice on future baking?

2. how long has it been?

what grade of weed was it?

Probably not tbh, unless it was dank. .5 is the bare minimum for edibles, and being that you microwaved it [which can easily destroy THC], everything that is supposed to be there, might not be. Try the real method next time, using a gram, and just make a small batch of canna oil.