Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So I just a saw ufo....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by apollochristian, Feb 13, 2011.

1. I was outside and a took a hit from my bong, then i noticed this flying thing in the sky. It was flashing and the light would move throughout the whole body of it kinda like a snake and it was moving across the sky all slow. It was so fucking beautiful. :D I just stared at it while it moved across the whole sky until it was out of view.Ever seen any u.f.o.s?

2. All the UFO sightings have been spotted by stoner.. Fact

3. never seen one, but i knew a friend who did, he was stoned :rolleyes:

But i do believe

4. pics or it didn't happen.

5. Ive seen like 4 strange lighted flying objects (UFO's) in my life that moved in impossible ways of known aircrafts... it is an strange feeling.. I was only stoned 2 of the times ! :p

6. Ive seen on two different occasion; exactly what you described, about snake-like movements and flashing lights etc, but the ones I saw, went relatively fast... Shit is fucked is up..

7. My dad opened my eyes to the realization of satellites.

Many circulate the world all the time.
    I had three friends come over one night and since I live in the country we had a clear sight of the stars and we watched em for a half hour before going into my house. We seen a lot of flying objects. Couple shooting stars and we seen Jupiter about a week or two before it hit the news.

8. man i would watch out...
    aliens are sly bastards like ghosts but scarier.

9. Yo, there is the same thread like 4 times a week.

10. Idk what kind of weed you guys are smoking, but I've never seen one. In fact I've never seen anything remotely strange or paranormal. I mean, I've seen things thats that seemed strange, but not super strange. Strange but still in the range of explainable. I've never had an experience with anything I couldn't explain rationally.

11. haha actually man im pretty sure ive seen what you're talking about and mistaked it for a ufo too

cause i was analyzing it after seeing it a second time thinking it could be a plane because it snakes back and forth...and it makes it look like it is snaking through the sky

but thats a plane...and its harder to explain in words but basically its like there's a light on one side and a light on the other so it flashes like its move around when its really going straight

i see them time to time now though and still wonder how often people mistake them for ufos

keep on looking though ive definitely seen a legit ufo before its really just unbelivable to me...feels like your mind is playing tricks on you but at the same time you know what you saw lol

12. yea ive seen ufo's before too.. i actually got abducted by aliens once, i was just standing there in the middle of a corn field and i took like 8 bong hits in a row of this really good bud. then out of nowhere this disc shaped object flew over to me, and this ray of light shot down from it. then the ray of light carried me up throught the bottom of the ufo. after that i chilled with some aliens, and i smoked them out. those crazy fuckers are some hilarious dudes when they are high. the one alien "zorping" got so high he started flying the ship in loop-dee-loops like 5 times in a row. shit was crazy

13. +rep for soopadoopa

14. I thought I saw a UFO the other day, but I couldn't tell what it was....:(

15. That's because it is a UFO lol..

All ufos are, are unidentified flying objects.
    Meaning a football flying through the air in the night sky could be a UFO, if you can not id what it is.

But it depends on how much you look outside.

My back is to a window, chance of me seeing a ufo is PRETTY SLIM to NONE

If I sat on my porch toking on a summer night, I bet I'd see a lot more flying objects. And they most likely are objects that I personally can not identify lol
    making it a UFO :smoke:

16. oh fuck u better email obama

17. hmmm, they were prolly pickin up some bud, real talk.:smoke:

18. i have seen weird things in the sky i couldnt explain to be an airplane, maybe it was my eyes fucking with me.

but i was tripping once and was convinced the north star was after me and it was a ufo. :rolleyes:

19. haha thanks.... but I was well aware.

Sarcasm is hard to express on this damn keyboard.

20. Oh shit, sorry eh lol