So I joined the mile high club.

Discussion in 'General' started by Lyndon, Dec 10, 2010.

1. On a recent vacation to the east coast, I snuck a firecracker with me into the airport. I didn't want to eat it before the first flight because we had a connection just an hour away and I didn't want to be high around my uncle in the lounge for 2 hours. So I ate it in the lounge and we go take off and it made the flight more bearable. It wasn't anything amazing, but a cool experience. Taking off felt really cool. So, has anyone else joined the mile high club?

2. Never smoked or been high in a plane, but when its legalized I'll do it all the time haha

3. I thought this was going to be a sex post.. and to answer your question -- nope, never been high on a plane.

4. Haha me too, I didn't know they talked about being high as the mile high club too. Always learning something new.

And no, I haven't been high on a plane, but I'll be smoking a jay before heading on the next plane, which will be in the summer. Graduation party in Spain, woo!!

5. I was under the impression that you fucked someone at 30,000 feet.

But bravo, man. I'd do it if I had to take a long ass flight.

6. Yea, u didn't join the mile high club.

7. this...

8. #8 Murs, Dec 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2010
    Also I had a flight to mexico at 5 AM once so after a night of drinking and smoking I just decided not to sleep and i was wrecked the whole flight there slept so good

9. I was making a play on words.