So I have to quit WEED today..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Highest, Dec 31, 2009.

1. kind of sucks, but I'm joining the Army in two weeks and obviously I'm going to get tested for drugs. it's just kinda depressing that I won't be able to take for 5 fuckin' years.. I did hear about that jwh-018 (sp?) thing though, is that any good? and how can i get some? and does it show up in drug tests?

2. No need to worry man in a month you will think of weed only occassionally and it won't be a big deal to stop. There are ways around it man. Get in the Army for a bit, talk to some cats, feel it out.
    It's not a reality that you won't be able to blaze for 5 years. YOu will have leave time and unless you are showing a bunch of red flags while in the army people should keep to themselves.
    Plus you never know what you will be doing in the army or where you will be stationed. In war, working on computers, sitting at a desk, travelling the world, living in amsterdam, unless you of course already have a preconceived notion of what you are gonna be doing and that unconditionally eliminates you from puffing forever in the Army.
    Doctors and Lawyers aren't suppossed to blaze but I know plenty of them who do, none while they are working of course, but doing it because they do it.
    I wouldn't get too caught up in it. It'll take care of itself bro. The Military isn't for everybody, but for the people who it is for I say Thank you so much for your service and sacrifices, without you all we would not be as great of a country.

3. you'll do it, you need will power and determination to be in the army so giving up smoking for a few years will be easy. you can still blaze, think of it as a tbreak if you want. haha :)

4. I was in the Coast Guard. Smoked the day I signed up, smoked before the wiz-quiz, and smoked when out of boot camp.

I failed two test, once when I got to port from a smuggling bust that went bad (boat caught fire, weed smoke everywhere, even the captain failed the test) due to circumstance no charges on the first one (still went on record).
    The second test failure I planned out (I wanted out to try and save a marriage). I knew when and where it would be, smoked a 1/4 the night before....and barely failed, but fail I did:p. I got the boot, but due to my military record, it was honorable (to many medals).

All I ever did was work out, sit in a hot sauna, drink plenty of water, with a daily multivitamin plus 1000mg vitamin C. (okokok, I was also a caffeine addict back then, it may have had an effect)

But times have change since then and test are 'better' now...so be careful.:smoke:

5. It's horrible that they consider you unfit for service because you choose to use a medicinal plant. Fuck that you did a great service to your country and it shouldn't matter about how much weed you smoke!

6. I think you can move on to cocaine or heroin or ex dude. At least thats what I think athletes and shit do, gets out of your system a lot quicker. Then when ur fucked up n u smoke a cig u will be in the same zone

7. wtf? i dont understand what you mean by any of this

8. Ugh, That's so true! Soilders should smoke the most ganga, they deserve it.

9. This happened with my mate last night, he had a final midnight toke, it was a sad moment haha, he said goodbye to the roach as he stubbed it out lol

I think you should be fine smoking jwh though.

10. More power to you. Don't worry about missing weed much. It will still be here. The service will give you rushes that you will never forget. Thank you for serving and may you always come out on top.

11. Thanks a lot for the comments and support. And good point, I'm strong enough mentally to be in the Army then I'm strong enough mentally to take a break from weed. definitely.

12. Don't smoke synthetic cannabinoids. It's not like smoking weed. You have no idea what kind of damage it could be doing to your body. Who knows, a year or two from now people could start developing tumors from smoking too much jwh-018.

13. I'm also going to have to quit soon when I enlist in the National Guard. Oh and props to you for joining.