So I have this problem just found out today!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DrGr33nThumb215, Jun 29, 2011.

1. So today I was at the gym today, I have been working out for about 14 months and have been working with a personal trainer, Now I always like checking out the chicks at the gym who doesn't right. Well today I realized it has become a habit or an obsession. I was resting in between sets and this like 35 yr old milf that is always there and she is so fine and I was just blatantly staring at her ass, while she was bent over doing dumbbell rows, there was like 5-6 or fine ass females today ranging from 18 to 40 and I was just googly eyes like wow, It's starting to become a problem, and is causing sexual tension lol I think it is the spandex. But damn most of these women are married I see alot of rings on the finger lol but you never know!

2. Its nature.

3. I feel you on this one.. I have a problem with noticing the detailed beauty on women too much... :rolleyes:

4. you're a guy and you like women, what's the problem?

5. [​IMG]

6. ^ Bro that's so fucking funny Plus Rep for that shit!!! Cause that's probably what I looked like lol!

7. OP, don't worry about it man... I'm sure they like it.

8. what GGrass and I are really saying is that we all do that, but mostly GGrass, because, cmon..... its GGrass..... :p

9. Lol... yeah... I do that too man... my eyes just get glued on their asses. Can't help it.

Ass in spandex... who can resist it, huh?

10. they just look so perfect and voluptuous I am like damn I wanna take that for a test drive. I don't know man it's pretty bad...but I know they like I always see em smiling and shit when they catch me

11. you just found out that you ogle attractive women?

huh..

12. like recklessly though, and it is affecting my workout and cause me sexual tension, I currently got a steady squeeze but like I said I find myself wanting to take one for a test drive tuff, lol to the point were it is bad lol

13. I imagine a lot of woman like to be checked out, as long as you aren't being lecherous about it or something odd. Like if girl was staring at your ass you'd probably feel pretty good about yourself.

14. Congratulations.

Just outta curiosity you ever try to take one for a test drive? Or is thinking it's a problem wanting to the first thing that comes to mind?

15. #15 knnykdog, Jun 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Oh shitttttt,Rofl.lol@Gary Coleman

16. Flirt with the Married Milfs, you'll get some nice ass for a few reasons, 1) they are bored with their marriage and chances are the husband is tired of hitting it and they are not getting enough at home, 2) they will not leave their husband for a fling. so they will never become a problem, they need the cock.

17. Sometimes I am too involved in my workout to notice, but a lot of the time I do the same thing. Not really a problem IMO.

18. have not tried to holler at one of the ladies at my Gym I work out a personal trainers gym and pretty much the same 40 people are there everyday at the same time lol so I don't want to embarrass myself because I really like this place

19. your saying holler at the milfs because they are all in unhappy relationships and want the cock like a crack head needs some rock

20. i lol'd