So, I have this ear infection...

Discussion in 'General' started by WeSmokinSowa, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Last night, i spent the entire night in pain with a pressure filled ear, that i just went to the doctor about. It was a very mild ear infection, that just happened to close the tube of my ear resulting in pressure build up or some shit.

Gross as it sounds, im just providing that information to let you know that the very severe pain was not the result of a very severe infection. I am going to start taking amoxcycillin (sp?) today, and i really want to smoke some bud.

Will weed fuck with the antibiotics (doubt it, ive smoked on them before), or hurt my ear/throat in any way/??

2. to be honest weed will make the pain diminish i have chronic back pain every day and after i smoke either my mind gets lost and i don't think about the pain or it does something sciency happens to your body , probably the science let me know if it works, happy blazing

3. Thx for the input i have a nice bowl ready to go, im gunna give it like 10 more minutes tho in case sum1 is gunna post like

DONT DO THAT IT WILL FUCK YOU UP!!!!! or something

4. to be honest weed will make the pain diminish i have chronic back pain every day and after i smoke either my mind gets lost and i don't think about the pain or it does something sciency happens to your body , probably the science let me know if it works, happy blazing

5. just don't get any smoke in ur ear

6. #6 richarddeckard, Jan 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2009
    Man, I feel ya. I got a terrible ear infection my senior year of high school and it was by far the worst pain I ever felt. After it went away, I was deaf in that ear for a long time, and still hear ringing in it occasionally.

7. Deckard, i think that u ruptured or harmed your ear drum. I have a very slight loss of hearing due to caked fluid in my ears, but she said the pressure was probobly close to strong enough to rupture my ear drum.

Had it ruptured it would have taken about amonth before i could hear anything. That prlly sucked dude.

8. Dude smoke the bowl. Nothing is going to happen as far as amoxycillian goes.

And just to make you feel safer. I had the same exact perscription and the same infection less then a month ago. Woke up and it felt like someone hit me in the ear 30 times.

Smoke the bud when you're laying on you're side. It kills the time alot faster.

My infection only lasted 3 days so I stopped taking it.... and it came back. Make sure you finish the script.

9. haha so high i posted the same thing twice lol about to enjoy my 20" manifest with a fat resin ball

10. i have a beer infestation =[

~ninja jei:mad:

11. Just smoked a bowl, and im feelin fine :smoking::smoking::smoking:

thx guys.

12. yeah i don't think weed can hurt any, or at least that's what i'm going to believe