So, i have ran into a problem.

Discussion in 'General' started by EZ PK, Jun 4, 2007.

1. So i bought me some Coricidin Cough and Cold..
    It was the purple HBP box but..when I goto eat them I notice it only says CC on the tablets..I checked the ingrediants and the main one is Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide-30 4mg Chlorpheniramine maleate.

2. is there a question here thats supposed to be answered??

3. Don't take them. They could cause you big problems or even kill you. Don't
    people ever read the label before buying stuff nowadays? I know I sure don't.

4. dont take CCC take benadryl or DXM

btw im experienced with benydryl now and i still fucks my mind for a good day or three

i took CCC once it was terrible the whole rooms shrunk and i was trapped for like an hour

5. triple c's are fun but yea...just take robo or something man. if you dont know what youre doing then dont even fuck with it

6. dude, is weed not strong enough anymore or what?

7. lol..i thought someone might no what they are talking about.
    I do ccc's all the time, and I was just saying the ones I have say cc..instead of Cc+C on the tablet. but i've already done them, they work fine.

Actually, they work better :D

8. :rolleyes:

CCCs are bad for you. And I'm so tired of saying it.

9. Not worth it, when in the store just a few sections over is robo gels, dexalone, robo maximum strength. there are alot of choices. pick one.:p

10. It's your liver, I guess. Enjoy.

11. You arrogant little child, trust me...we know what we are talking about. If you want to trip on DXM you should take something with only DXM as the active ingredient. The other ingredients in CCC's can be very dangerous at levels above reccomended dosage. Go do some reading before you put shit into your body. :(