Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

so i have question about the menus in dispensaries

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by panflake, Jun 16, 2011.

1. so ive been going to this one dispensary for the past 3 weeks because they have like 10 dollar grams of dank. so that stuff is ten but i also see they have othe buds that look similar or not as good for like 20 a g so is there a science behind the bud that like looks dont matter

2. Looks only go so far. I've had good looking bud that was great and great looking bud that was meh.

Ultimately, at clubs I always ask for about 4-6 strains that the bud tender would pick if he had to pick only that many. As long as you're getting medicated, keep it with the $10. However I recommend trying some wax, etc. The prices may look steep but trust me, it's worth it (especially if you get a deal on it).

3. ya i always wana get wax but it looks like so little for the price and then wouldnt i need to get a new slide for the wax?

4. It looks steep but it lasts a while once you get used to how much you need, etc. Your first gram will probably be a waste by using either too much or too little but by the end of that gram you should have a good idea about how much you should smoke to get however high you want to be.

I didn't buy another slide, I just top my bowls with the glass / wax. I do plan on buying a dabber and dome soon though just because hitting straight wax is pretty awesome haha. But do you have to buy that? no, you'll probably want to once you start using more wax lol

5. dam ur response combined with the hash bars ive experienced this past week makes me want to get some. O so u just top a bowl with it, koo. as far as quality, what are some indicators of good quality?

6. Yep, just top it (I recommend getting something like amber glass, etc cus it's not so sticky and easier to handle). As far as quality it depends on what it is. I've seen some dark, some great smelling, some light and some chemical smelling wax and honestly, so far i've been pretty lucky with nothing but good stuff. Just ask the bud tender, normally they'll be pretty honest.

7. iregisor is right, wax is the shit and lasts a long time. i bought .5 a couple weeks ago and it lasted me all week.

plus you save weed.

8. Yea I'm loving wax. I started like a month ago and have bought some every time I go now. I used to smoke nothing but j's but honestly, concentrates are just the way to go lol...get a nice bong, some good weed and concentrates and you're bound to have a good ass time.

9. i started buying hash like a 2 years ago, and barely a couple weeks ago i bought some urkle wax and it was great, love how it melts into your bud.

10. Exactly, I've messed with a lot of hash. But as far as the wax / oils go, I'm pretty much just starting. That damn near instant head change is amazing.

11. how much does a 8th cost in a dispensary? like of killer bud. and do they sell mids. or lower quality ever??

12. yea they always have different grades with "top shelf" being the best.

some clubs even sell straight up bammer

eights go from 20-65 around the bay area

13. $30 a 8th of dank at a collective thats legit.

14. #14 iregisor, Jun 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2011

You pay 30 an 8th for dank? That's awesome.

In general I pay around $50-$60 an 8th. But I never buy anything but top shelf.

And as far as clubs offering mid grade, etc it depends on the club. Most offer mid - top shelf. Some only offer top, and some "top shelf" is mid shelf at best. Most of the clubs I go to have a pretty good range though.

15. where do you stay at?

16. only time i see buds for more then 15 a g means its been cured for at least 6 months.

we have special packaging for that specific bud aswell.

here for a 6 month cure for a gram its about 15 a g any more its a little much and they are trying to make a bit more money.

17. san gabriel valley CA

18. About 30 minutes south of sac

And 15 a gram for a 6 month cure? Idk how long these buds cure for but in general dank is between $15-$20 a gram (normally like $18) unless you're getting a deal. But normally my 8ths are $50-$55 so that drops the price a lil bit. Plus an 8th lasts a while with a bong

19. wow 50-55 an eighth!!!

my spots CAP for non members is like 42.50 and this is TOP SHELF.

if your a member you get 35 eighths.

20. Anyone know the prices in WA clubs? And what is wax? I'll take some of that fire. My wife has to vape twice as much as I do to get there.