Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

so i have no papers...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by drugsarebad503, Aug 18, 2011.

1. i have no papers or bong and i still have a half ounce i heard about my friend using cue tips to make perfect joints any ideas how i should the rest effectively? i think im quitting after i finish it all

2. Use a pipe or apple

3. i really doubt this thread would exist if OP had a pipe

4. i have a glass pipe but its boreing im talking like g bongs or somethin

5. If your quitting after, go run to the store and get a pack of zig-zags. Throw em out or give em to a friend when your done your herb and have decided to quit.

Just wondering, why are you quitting?

6. Dude if you have half an ounce left, just buy some fucking papers, you'll probably use the whole pack anyway, if it's a matter of not being able to go out, then just use your pipe for now and pick up papers another day.

7. Use a receipt. Make sure it has a little ink as possible. Like the bottom of those big ass target receipts have like a paper sized part with nothing on it.

8. wow proved me wrong...

such a pointless thread

9. Hmmm, go buy some papers. Or just smoke out of your pipe.

I mean really, what did you expect, the blueprints to a super creative yet pointless smoking apparatus?

10. Use bible papers.

11. Do your lungs a favor and dont do this.

12. yep blank bible papers there is always like 5 of them in the back of the bible it works wonderfully trust me

13. i wouldnt do that like most receipts these days all the ink is already in the paper the receipt machine just makes the ink appear with heat so your getting a lung full of ink even if the paper is blank

14. seriously why the fuck would he roll a joint with a receipt when he has a bowl?

15. Why the hell would you not just buy some papers or use your bowl? Q-tips dude..?..what the fuck?

16. #17 drugsarebad503, Aug 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    shit isnt worth it anymore just gets me paranoid and sleepy all day and it really just makes me lazy not wanna do things

17. If you really don't like it anymore, smoking out of some half-ass macguyver device will make you feel worse, make one of your friends' who smokes happy and give him that half an ounce, I'm sure they'll pay it forward (read: do something awesome for you).

18. just get more papers, if your underage just ask someone to buy them for you, u will be surprised to know how many people are willing to do it, or at least i was when i was underage

19. - Buy papers (Alot of stores have them)
    - use your pipe
    - apple pipe
    - build a pipe
    - steamroller
    - gravity bong
    - lung
    - homemade bong with bottle
    - potato pipe
    - vegetable bong
    - buy a small bong
    - firecrackers (peanut butter, crackers)
    - brownies
    - cannabutter
    - make hash?
    - hot knife that hash
    - light bud and inhale lmao
    - etc.

Well there's a few ways you can get baked from that there's alot of creative ways just google it or look it up on YouTube. I've tried most of them its a nice change from only bong hits and blunts.

Never use Aluminum foil.