Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So, i have had a burning in my chest...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jakebluu, Mar 14, 2012.

1. So, I've smoked 4 times, right now being the 4th.

So I was hitting my pipe, and I accidentally put the lighter flame on the blacker stuff instead of the green in the bowl. I got a burning sensation that was pretty intense. It lasted for about 20-30 minutes. The same happened today after I hit a bong. I torched some black instead of green. Same burning sensation. Is this hurting me? Is it inexperience? Is it something I'll get used to?

2. yeah man its just cuz your not experienced, i would just vaporize it will eliminate that problem, if the heat aint to high and it wont be as harsh

3. Have you ever been a smoker/still are a smoker? Cigarettes I mean

4. You do realize that the green turns into black, because well that's what happens when you light shit on fire. I don't think you're talking about resin, because there shouldn't be enough resin in your bowl that regularly smoking a bowl would contain any, unless you've been daily driving it for awhile.
    Even then, resin won't do anything, it'll taste like shit and make you cough. But to answer your question, I think it's all in your head, because you're not smoking any of the black stuff, because the black stuff is burnt weed, aka, ash....

5. [quote name='"davidtokehead"']yeah man its just cuz your not experienced, i would just vaporize it will eliminate that problem, if the heat aint to high and it wont be as harsh[/quote]

All I have is a bing and a pipe. I won't have the bing next week.

6. [quote name='"davidtokehead"']yeah man its just cuz your not experienced, i would just vaporize it will eliminate that problem, if the heat aint to high and it wont be as harsh[/quote]

So avoid the black at all costs?

7. [quote name='"StickyStick"']Have you ever been a smoker/still are a smoker? Cigarettes I mean[/quote]

No. I have smoked 1 cigarette.

8. [quote name='"DirtyB"']You do realize that the green turns into black, because well that's what happens when you light shit on fire. I don't think you're talking about resin, because there shouldn't be enough resin in your bowl that regularly smoking a bowl would contain any, unless you've been daily driving it for awhile.
    Even then, resin won't do anything, it'll taste like shit and make you cough. But to answer your question, I think it's all in your head, because you're not smoking any of the black stuff, because the black stuff is burnt weed, aka, ash....[/quote]

Okay. What I mean is the bowl is packed. I light some. It turns black. I accidentally light is again. It hurts like fuck. Maybe I'm inhaling to hard.

Oh yeah, right before it starts burning, I get a cough that makes my eyes water

9. Maybe try stopping for a little bit until the discomfort ceases. You might have just irritated your lungs too much.

10. Sigh the "black stuff" is burnt weed, its the heat + smoke entering your lungs since its getting adjusted to you smoking now, coughing happens to lots of people relax and take smaller rips / cooler water in bong

11. the greens hit is always smoother imo, its just some potent shit man enjoy it, eat a cough drop drink some cold water, take time between your hits

12. easy, just get on your knees and have someone piss down your throat. believe it or not but urine will cool it down

13. [quote name='"Capuchino Man"']easy, just get on your knees and have someone piss down your throat. believe it or not but urine will cool it down[/quote]

I'm not bear grylls

14. judging by you coughing from every single hit sounds like your the opposite of bear grylls

15. yea he knows this cuz he's had a lot of guys pee down his throat while giving them oral sex.

16. Green is good. Black is death.

17. if you don't want to inhale the black shit then why don't you fucking eliminate it

sIgH.

18. [quote name='"iCeD MeTaL"']Green is good. Black is death.[/quote]

So stay away?

19. It might be grit weed

20. What the fuck? Smoke it all until there's no more smoke