Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So i have an odd question...

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by MoparOrNoCar, Feb 2, 2015.

1. #1 MoparOrNoCar, Feb 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2015
    Im new to the site but i have been smoking weed for a "good minute" now but,
    I have no idea why it has recently made it easier for me to pee... not more frequently, but literally easier, you see i have recently started having trouble to pee and if i smoke a bowl, its like i could pee like before i had problems..... its kind of worrying to me,maybe im just high? Any thoughts?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Maybe your just high and paranoid. I dunno, but if your really worried then see the doc.

Chef.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Never heard of weed helping out anyone's prostate.. there's always a first. From a medical standpoint (most doctors would agree) you should be getting high as high as you can as often as you can. Gotta help that prostate. (I'd give the same advice to anyone even without medical conditions)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Like this OP?
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  5. This is not necessarily full proof of this,

But I've been a heavy toker for 20+ years, don't remember the last time I didn't smoke at least twice a day..

But, I have a laundry list of medical issues...

I don't really struggle to pee, but the stream is not so powerful....

However, every time I take a high dose of edibles, I piss like a fire hose for the next couple days...

My point being, cannabis is all healing, fueling the body's Endocannabinoid system.

I'm glad you posted this, as I was very curious if others have experienced the the water jet effect :lol:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thats my only problem i cant afford to see the doc. my medical history is crap lol, i was hoping to maybe have somebody that heard this, but compared to usual, exactly like that lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. Weed is known to relax the body and veins which is why our eyes get blood shot. Probably also why stretching on an edible feels so mind blowing for me. Your body may just be more relaxed and open and youve been drinking more water from all the cottonmouth?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. with edibles I get the beer pee like I just drank three beers and have to go. it flows so so good

9. Ideas On Under Age MMIC ?

10. About 75% of any dank I smoke causes me to pee large quantities and frequently during a night of smoking. It's just like when people drink alcohol and have to go. I'll smoke a good amount then have to pee very bad. I never had trouble peeing before hand but I think mmj could help with that problem for some people