So I Have A Problem..

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by OutdoorGrowDude, Jun 12, 2013.

1. #1 OutdoorGrowDude, Jun 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
    I have 2 clones that are out growing right now they're still pretty small for right now I have them in buckets since its guerrilla. I live in an apartment building and I have neighbors in my building and I have them in the swamp out back. I just went out to check them and I did that, was about to leave and i noticed a trail and the neighbor has two small ones out there now. Now I know the guy I have for awile he's been in and out of my town for awile but he's always been sketchy to me and he's done questionable stuff before I'm not buddies with the guy by all means i just kinda know him and I know he smokes and all that but I wasent expecting him to put plants out there especially since it's already June. I'm just wondering what I should do, either confront him and ask him if I can trust him not to jack them or just move them but I don't really have anywhere else to put them, they're not in plane site at all they're hidden well but he could easily see where I walk to since it's a swamp I know they'll get at least 4-6 foot tall so they'll peek over the prickers I have them in. So I'm just looking for some input on what I should do..

2. i would just move your spot. you shouldent take chances with that stuff because 1. its illegal... 2. if he jacks you'r ishh ur ganaaa be sicckk!!!!
     Not everyone is your friendly neiborhood pothead

3. #3 mjmama25, Jun 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2013
    I'd casually mention to him that you found some plants in the swamp and were keeping an eye on them, and hope he runs out to move his plants out of paranoia before he ever knows yours were there. Then he wouldn't have any reason to be poking around back there after that and hopefully yours will be safe.

I mean, you could always move them to another location if that's an option, but you still run the same risks of being ripped there too. Maybe plant a second batch of seeds somewhere else as a backup.